for Love Means Never Having to TimeTravel

3/21 c18 6ShadowAngel100
This is adorable!
3/16 c9 Neekah
I actually expected him to react much worse to hearing his Mya in pain! She’s lucky he didn’t let loose with serious jinxes and hexes and such on the students! She should have been angry because he abandoned his partner.
12/9/2021 c18 Guest
I loved this story! You did a great job taking the time travel thing and really making it your own. I love your take on the characters and especially like the Severus/Hermione relationship and how you had her bring the subtle good parts of his character to life. I also loved the way you really made Mya (love the name!) and Greg into your own characters while staying true to Hermione and Fred. I loved the relationship they had with the teachers and students, especially the marauders and Lily. It was really sweet when Mya danced with all the students at the ball and Greg too. I also loved the flowers Greg gave on Valentine's day! I also love the little details you throw in there like some of Dumbledore's quirks. All in all, I think you can tell I just really loved the story as a whole. It was really well written!
10/19/2021 c18 Guest
Você já pensou em escrever uma sobre a visão do Snape com thonks e tudo mais ? Seria interessante com a sua escrita
10/19/2021 c18 Guest
Obrigada por escrever e finalizar essa história
10/19/2021 c17 Guest
Eu amei tanto isso o que você fez com cada personagem como lidou com as situações S2
10/19/2021 c18 Guest
Essa foi tão cativante, divertida e incrível.
Eu realmente não entrei com ideia de que ia gostar tanto dessa fica .
Parabéns e obrigada
8/5/2021 c18 25Sorceress of Magic
That was so sweet!
4/14/2021 c18 25Lost O'Fallon Girl
Cute... Though I think your middle names. We're off hahah, and I really enjoyed Fred Hermione relations
11/10/2020 c18 5kalisfandomstories1004
AWWWW this is such a wonderful story, and it had the cutest ending! I loved it! I really enjoyed how you wrote Snape's character, with him and Hermione having a friendship. And Fred and Hermione fluff was beautiful!
11/6/2020 c18 Nad19
awwww it was fantastic! so cute so sweet~ I love your version of sevvie too! thanks!
11/6/2020 c18 Nad19
this is so funny I swear! she got sevvie wrapped around her little finger
11/6/2020 c2 Nad19
huh? you're not gonna asking him his measurements?
10/28/2020 c18 1idkalysia
Absolutely wonderful! Definitely one of my favorite fan fictions to date, I love it so damn much. Thank you for your art!
10/20/2020 c2 Must be a Slytherin
This chapter was painful to read. I don't care that they purchased five robes in whatever colors or seven blouses/skirts/whatever. Unless it pertains to the story, I don't need to know their clothing choices
1,605 Page 1 2 3 4 11 .. Last Next »