FanFiction.Net
for Love Means Never Having to TimeTravel

2/15/2015 c18 1Alex Aces
Eeeeeee, I loved it. Thanks for writing :)
2/12/2015 c4 Alex Aces
I'm so excited. P.S. what is this elven Hermione story) you were speaking of!
2/12/2015 c3 Alex Aces
Loving it! Feed is such a cheeky monkey, and the way the two of them are together is very well written and considered.
2/1/2015 c18 Slytherinlover3
This is the most beautiful fanfic ever! I really love Fremione!
1/31/2015 c18 22HateMePretty
It's over! It was so adorable and fun while it lasted. Amazing writing! Though I am a few years late! Haha! Great Work!
/Ever/
1/26/2015 c18 petabread
Beautiful
1/12/2015 c18 4Bentears
beautiful
12/30/2014 c10 Helene Nightfire
My favorite chapter so far. I love that you have kept the Snape meets Wherewolf Lupin scene cannon compliant while still giving Snape some support after the trauma. I also got a kick out of Snape interpreting events in the worst light and blaming Potter for perceived nefarious actions that never took place.
10/29/2014 c18 Pussycat Pippin
I love this story it was very fun to read I sad to see it end but just like all good or bad stories do. this story had a lot in it too like romance, humor, and adventure just to name some great job thinks for shearing it.
10/7/2014 c1 Guest
I literally just stumbled upon your fanfic and 'Greg Wilson' is the name of my English teacher and I feel very weird right now
10/6/2014 c2 A Fan
As this is completed this might be totally pointless but just in case you decide on a sequel I thought I might mentions some ideas. :)
Perhaps Greg and Mya's fair treatment of all houses might stop Severus (Snape) on his path to darkness. Maybe Sily (SnapeLily) would become a thing. Perhaps they would advise the Potters to make Sirius the secret keeper, instead of Peter. I'm interested in all the changes to the timeline just their mire presence would cause. :)
Good Luck,
A Friend (sort-of, considering we don't know each other IRL)
10/6/2014 c1 Me
Did you adopt this story? I found another story that had the same name and summary by a different author. Just wanted to let you know.
9/25/2014 c6 fredcrush