FanFiction.Net
for Love Means Never Having to TimeTravel

10/28/2020 c18 1idkalysia
Absolutely wonderful! Definitely one of my favorite fan fictions to date, I love it so damn much. Thank you for your art!
10/20/2020 c2 Must be a Slytherin
This chapter was painful to read. I don't care that they purchased five robes in whatever colors or seven blouses/skirts/whatever. Unless it pertains to the story, I don't need to know their clothing choices
9/4/2020 c18 Guest
I’m a write a small paragraph chapter

Felicity ran through the halls of hogwarts, her dark, curly ginger hair chaotic in a stressed frizz; she was late for her defence against the dark arts OWL. “Merlin” she breathed, just on time, as she sat down, brushing a few ginger curls behind her right ear as she grabbed the quill and began to speedily write. Felicity was a bright girl, one of the more intelligent in her class, and loved a good book, but was very brave, and wasn’t afraid to tell teachers what she thought of them unlike her mother, she had a good sense of humour, and didn’t mind breaking a few school rules, but disliked hurting others, and someday wanted to be a healer. “Hey Felicity!” Said her brother, Ben as they both came out of the OWL exame. “Bit weird for you to be late,” Benjamin was basically a copy of his mother, bar from his bright ginger hair, and his less brave personality. He’s barely ever broken a rule in his life, and disliked his sister and younger brother’s disregard for rules. “Go away Ben, go snitch on Eddie.” Eddie was their 11 year old brother, who had less ginger hair, but was the wilder of the three. He loved a prank, and didn’t really care for rules, only for fun. Eddie’s full name was Edward George Weasley. “Why should I bother him when YOU where late AGAIN. What would Uncle Sev say?” Felicity froze. “What did you say? Don’t tell me about what Uncle Sev would say. Just be grateful You still have your godfather.” Felicity was a bit sensitive about the subject, since Severus died last year. Even though Harry still treated her like his goddaughter, he could never be her godfather. And with that, Felicity left her speechless twin stood there, his mouth open in shock at her newfound ferocity.

Thank you for this wonderful story, you did a great job. I hope I did you justice.

Pearl xx
9/4/2020 c16 Guest
I like that you straight up said ‘and yes, after this they had sex again’ casually as if they had some kind of habit, I can hear the eyes rolling as I read that. Funny!

Pearl xx
7/20/2020 c18 V
Literally my favorite fanfiction EVER
6/25/2020 c2 V
Haha 'chappie' looks like the word 'chapstick'
5/31/2020 c6 Soraslove
Ye, fred and hermione are great.
5/25/2020 c18 3bluewhistlingthrush
This. Was. Bloody. Fucking. Brilliant.
That's basically all what I have to say.
5/20/2020 c4 Guest
Well, you dared me, didn't you? xD
The idea that the two are gathering photos for Harry of his parents, along with being the great teachers that people feel like they can actually talk to? Hermione seeing Lily's feelings and doing what she can to spare her embarassement? I love it all. Fred's developing feelings, Halloween ball as a plot device (Valid and useful) I adore it all, especially Hermione with striped hair. ️️️
4/30/2020 c18 Ariadne Venegas
I love it! Except the Ginny and Harry thing. I never like that pairing!
4/28/2020 c2 Samwise Pevensie
Really light and enjoyable read so far.
You've made changes in time, and that they are married, AND that they look different.
Those are all big changes. Don't think you needed the thought sharing too?
4/28/2020 c8 Samwise Pevensie
I liked the plaques idea for Chrstmas but felt what Severus gave them in exchange was too big / expensive.
4/16/2020 c18 5AliceMalefoy
So great, I absolutely loved it
I enjoyed the carefree time as teachers that they had in the past, it was so so so nice
I also really reaaaaally loved the Severus part (but that's because I love Severus so...)
THANKS!
And btw... it's 3amI couldn't stop reading!
1/24/2020 c18 3PanduhBabyy
Awe
1/13/2020 c18 JC
And the story is perfect in every way!
1,607 « Prev Page 1 2 3 4 5 12 .. Last Next »