for Eros

7/28/2007 c6 2Sparrow Logan
Yay you finally updated ( does happy dance) ok im good now and because you finally updated ill add this to my favorite storys list even though its zutara
7/25/2007 c6 2ditz4lyf
yeah...short as hades doesnt describe it...update A LOT sooner then you did last times please! omg. im amazed your still alive. i hope i can read more...SOON lol. it's good.
7/24/2007 c6 3C.A.M.E.O.1 and Only
O...Interesting...Zhao can burn in Hades...HA!
7/24/2007 c6 185Luiz4200
I love Zutaras. Please keep updating this story.
7/24/2007 c6 Kitty-chan1
please update!
7/20/2007 c1 sparrow
UPDATE!
11/17/2006 c5 Shadow
Pretty good, definately not as great as the HPxIY or NarutoIY. You just need to lengthen it out a bit more and get some ideas rolling around. I find that a lot of the times watching the show gets the ideas flowing. Personally I'm too lazy to write fanfics...I have ideas and I Roleplay with friends or sometimes forums but sadly just don't have the time to write with all the stupid frikin homework we get. Ah, anyway, keep up the good workand let me know if you're looking for a beta or muse I don't know though hehe...It's something I've never done but always wanted to try. ^^ Ja~
11/16/2006 c5 katie blessing
god could you please finish i want to know what happens

katie
11/16/2006 c1 katie blessing
nice one racheal (i hope thats how you spell your name) yeah well got to keep reading if i want to get to alice on time

Katie

~a.k.a~

mole

hollywood blonde

betty

heart child
8/25/2006 c5 25Patience Halliwell
I love it! I think I may have missed something. Does Katara know Zuko is the Blue Spirit yet? Just wondering.
8/9/2006 c5 18SweetStories11
lol... this was a funny chapter! very entertaining! keep it up!

-Monika-
7/11/2006 c5 1Monito
HE IS SO THREATINGLY CUTE !1
7/4/2006 c5 1Boylessgirl52941
haha i loved this chapter

theres so cute together

lol zuko is shmexy i loved the whole firm not smart thing

cracked me up

please udpate soon!
6/30/2006 c5 Hanabi Taikai
hahahah! so funny! please update soon!:)
6/29/2006 c2 La Zorra
stern is the back, bow is the front
48 Page 1 2 3 .. Last Next »