FanFiction.Net

Just expose hercule
4/16/2017 c6 Guest
Can i have the book
4/13/2017 c6 Guest
Oh come on , you just left us in the air. I was starting to enjoy the story just plz finish the story am begging you
10/19/2015 c6 1gabelou1991
J'aime.
11/27/2014 c1 GokuIsMyAncestor
It's my first time to see the published date and update after 9 years from the date of publish.
4/1/2014 c4 7jh831
sadly, i think vagita has heard it a milion times before
cant wait to see what happens next
3/6/2014 c6 Dyton
Personally I loved the concept and would love to see the end ... its too bad you will not continue. However if you can't find someone to continue may i suggest at least post the outline (or notes) you had planned for this story so at least we have a rough idea of where this story was going. I know you may want to see this story flourish and complete someday whether by you or someone else but it's a shame if the rest of us never have a decisive end and its left up in the air. That's what i wish other authors that abandon their story should do before calling it quits... As for chichi i understand the whole 'i want to protect my baby' but really by making him stop training she just put him in more danger since he will always fight if he can but now he will go unprepared (this comment is for the previous reviews that was defending Chichi)
3/5/2014 c6 Alittlcraze
I know I might get hate for this but here go Chichi and Gohan relationship is not that bad really Chichi was just trying to keep gohan safe she KNOW he wasn't a fighter like his father be cuz he is too meekly so she made him study to have something to fall back on I think that all you people who paint chichi as this huge bitch are clearly have no understanding of what is to be a mother mothers do what is Best their child not the world chichi is not a heart bitch she just a mother trying to protect her child how many of you would let son fight a kid his own age let alone a grown as monster he'll bend on kill him okay then give Chichi a break please
10/28/2013 c1 Niki Spade
Lol,everybody and their momma,
Me and my sisters say Everybody and mothers,and their cousins!
7/20/2013 c1 13Unseen Watcher
A fic where he doesn't bend to her every whim. Will wonders never cease. And as a bonus he's deciding not to let his mother boss him around?! Halleluiah!
7/2/2013 c5 7jh831
dam, it was good while it lasted
3/27/2013 c1 Guest
terrible
11/6/2007 c3 6Android 24
I know I reviewed your other story but I just HAD to do this one as well, because I love it when Gohan gives Chi-Chi whats coming to here, and you have portrayed that perfectly, I hope you come back and update this because I LOVE IT! :-)
10/13/2006 c4 2SonSofia
Something tells me Vegeta is about to get the Dende kicked out of him. Gohan is so volatile. Such rage. It's almost like he is in love with his father. He is obessessed with his legacy. Gohan always was a bitch, but I like him in this fic. It's funny and I like the "kakobrat" thing that was cute. Please by all means keep going. Don't stop if you update. Please update.
30 Page 1 2 Next »