FanFiction.Net
for A Parody of Christmas Carols

2/12/2012 c3 4thebutterfliesarewilting
I love Two-bit, Johnny and Darry in this parady. It Hilarious.
10/21/2010 c4 Hunter
HAHAHHAHHAHA! these were the funniest stories eva!
3/5/2010 c3 25Vicious Piggy
lol, seven switvh blades! XD
3/5/2010 c2 Vicious Piggy
lol, "Fall, ha, ha,ha, ha, ha, ha, ha, ha." XD poor Johnny!
10/3/2009 c2 Me of course
FUNY!
3/18/2008 c3 4nocturne tigress
Oh...my...GOD. That was so hilarious. You've got two-Bit wasted, soda sugar high, a fight, a man running from the cops, many switchblades, poems of Robert frost, four socs out of nowhere, and mucles ALL ON THE SAME PAGE. you could only do that with the greasers. nicely done.
8/28/2007 c4 11GreaserFreak13
O! Do a Hannah Montana song! Yeah! Love this.
6/11/2007 c4 9SisterCat144
lol! luv it!:):):)
1/26/2007 c4 4Journal Writer 789
!

lOVE IT! YOU MUST UPDATE!
1/28/2006 c4 43Beth Smith
lol! I thought it was hilarious... I laughed out loud. lol. looking forward to more!
1/28/2006 c3 Beth Smith
"Pony: (rocking back and forth) In my happy place, in my happy placeā€¦"

I laughed so hard! lol. Great job. Very creative. I love this so much!
1/28/2006 c2 Beth Smith
lol! Poor Johnnycake! I know that floor was hard. lol.

I loved this!
1/28/2006 c1 Beth Smith
Lol! I love the sheer randomness of this... I mean, you go around with "Johnny's dead, Dally's dead, gloom gloom gloom" fics, which are actually the most common for me to write, but then, you need your spirits lifted, and this one does the trick! Good job.
1/18/2006 c4 98Memorable Mandy
I thought the songs were cute, i have an idea, you should do 'I Saw Mommy Kissing Santa Clause' that would be fun to see what the greasers do with the sng...
1/1/2006 c4 Jessica
OMG! I was laughing my head off through out the first three! Holy cow, jingle bells was great, but Deck the halls was the best! lol. You should try writing one for Frosty the Snowman, only it would be like, Pony The Greaser or something. (Or dally, or Johnny, or any name really) lol. Keep it up man! Awesome!
57 Page 1 2 3 .. Last Next »