for Resistance

1/26/2013 c6 89enigma731
I love your Glinda. You capture such a perfect mix of all the layers of her character, from her concern with her appearance all the way down to her genuine loyalty to her friends. Also, your dialog in this chapter is fantastic.
12/29/2012 c5 enigma731
Okay, so now you killed Fiyero AND his family. I'm just saying, you don't get to tease me about my angsty writing ever again. :p But this chapter is so good! I love the description of the burned village in the snow, and also the way you're building and building to push Elphaba's emotions to the brink.
12/29/2012 c4 enigma731
Yackle still gives me chills. Just saying. Also, if Elphaba doesn't want Killyjoy, I'll gladly take him. ;)
12/29/2012 c3 enigma731
I still remember this chapter too! Of course Elphaba would be a bit defiant even of the Resistance. Also, I have now officially reviewed this chapter THREE times. I win.
12/29/2012 c2 enigma731
I remember this chapter! Clearly all grammatical errors are completely my fault. :p

But in all seriousness, it's still really impressive to me, how you've managed to branch off of the book canon and create characters and a plot that are very original but still fit perfectly. :)
12/29/2012 c1 enigma731
Okay, this gives me all kinds of nostalgia. You have always been so brilliant with descriptions - your writing is just as beautiful as your graphics, and that's saying a lot. Also, this chapter feels like a threat to my Angst Queen title. JUST SAYING. ;)
8/26/2009 c10 somebody
was it an Animal?
2/9/2008 c2 25La'Ruelia
Oh this is good so far. I love how it's not as long as the actual chapters in the book were. Those were so long.

LoL. I also like the cover!

-Nahomie
12/30/2006 c4 89enigma731
Yackle! And Killyjoy! Yay!

^^ The Many Exclamation Points Award.

And why does the stupid spellcheck think "yay" is spelled wrong?
12/30/2006 c3 enigma731
Guess I will have to love you after all. Even if you did desert me earlier tonight.

I remember this chapter, but I still really like it.
12/19/2006 c2 profundity
Poor Cat.

And you still have a tense jump in the second to last paragraph. =p
12/19/2006 c1 profundity
Oh, lookit me all stealthy with the new penname! Actually, it's been two new pennames since I last reviewed this fic. But now you get a double review on this chapter from me, so ha. Bet you thought that wouldn't happen.

I love the description in this chapter-you know my penchant for third/present. It makes me wanna do art for it.

But you know I still want Fiyero to be alive. =/
11/27/2006 c20 The Phantom's Muse
Oh, how sad! *sniff*

lol. Yeah, I tend to talk to myself and grumble about my writer's block in front of my friends. They just kind of stare at me. lol.

'Avaric has made his way over to the casket where Glinda lays, though he doesn’t seem to look at her long before he is facing and flirting with the young woman again.'

-Well, he can just go to hell! A$$#*

'Glinda’s body is so foreign to her without the enormous gown. She has been dressed in a single frock, no make up, no glamour, just the ceremonial blanket wrapped around her body – however, even this blanket isn’t as fanciful in embroidery as Nessarose’s was. This coverlet is plain, pure white and someone – Boq, perhaps? – has laid a fading pink rose on the blanket. Her pale curls were spread out on the pillow, just as Glinda would have wanted them, their shine gone.'

-Oh, I wanted to cry throughout that entire description of Glinda. The imagery was great!

'Elphaba and the woman hurry out of the funeral, heading up the Yellow Brick Road toward Center Munch. Elphaba pushes thoughts of Glinda from her mind, holds her head up high, and moves bravely onward toward the next dangerous venture.'

-Oh! That's so sad that Elphaba's time with Glinda was disrupted like that! I REALLY wanted to cry then! *sniff*

Although I'm sad that it's over, I really enjoyed reading this story! Great job! ^.^
11/26/2006 c19 The Phantom's Muse
EEK! I fell behind! Stupid Thanksgiving break.

'“You did it,” says Elphaba, lowly and dangerously. “You killed Glinda.”

Viridis looks up, a sly look on her face. “I didn’t think it was that difficult to figure out.”'

-Oh, well! That's one way to piss off Elphaba. *backs away*

'Elphaba gazed at the smirking Viridis with contempt and disgust in her eyes before moving to the Wizard’s body. Seizing the hilt of the sword, she yanked it gracelessly from the old man’s chest and waved it threateningly at Viridis. “I should kill you right now,” she whispers hatefully. “I could kill you and no one would ever know whether you killed the Wizard and then killed yourself or if the Wizard killed you and then he killed himself.”

“You may want to,” says Viridis, smirking, “but you won’t. Do you want to know why, Fae? Because you’re a good person.”

Elphaba plunges the sword into Viridis’ chest and walks smoothly and evenly out of the room.'

-Yeah, that was stupid, Viridis. As if Elphaba would hesitate to kill the b* who killed Glinda...idiot.

Poor Elphie. *sniff* Now what is she going to do now? Oh, there's only an epilogue left...sadness.
11/26/2006 c20 62elphabathedelirious32
Whoa, now I am really sad...about Glinda, about this story being over...but I loved it. I think the ending really fits, too.
119 Page 1 2 3 4 .. Last Next »