for Resistance

11/25/2006 c20 Kaileekins
YAY! Sad, but I LOVE LOVE LOVE the ending. This story was AMAZING!
11/25/2006 c19 Kaileekins
Go Elphie! Viridis is a bitch!
11/25/2006 c18 Kaileekins
There are so many emotions running though me as I read this. Sadness, relief, curiousity...sympathy.
11/20/2006 c20 oboe fae
Oh, do we get to find out what happens with Dorothy? Please?

This was really good and I enjoyed it a lot.
11/19/2006 c20 9Nade-Naberrie
Oh, the perfect ending. You tied up all the loose ends in a nice, neat little bow, and then incorporated the cyclone and Dorothy... I totally didn't see that one coming. Interesting, very interesting.

*bawls* But GLINDA!

Okay, okay, there's a lot more to this story than that. But... Glinda. *sighs* It's so sad. She should have been buried in a frilly pink dress with ruffles and sparkles. Just tragic. And I love how you didn't try to undermine that tragedy, because it wouldn't just be something Elphaba could brush off/get over in one chapter. Instead, the thoughts are merely set aside, and the door opened again for continuation in an alternate Oz.

And THANK you for having them realize that they're not actually related. That was bugging me- because they don't share any parent, so technically they're only related through Nessa. *nods* Ah, technicalities. ;)

But yes... brilliant story, very moving. But you owe me some fluff now, Mister, for breaking my heart! lol. Happy cotton-balls-pillows-and-puppy-dog fluff. With Glinda alive. Yes.

Loved this story- and *gasp* did I get review number 100? Because I would be thrilled and honored!

Danielle
11/19/2006 c20 15Kennedy Leigh Morgan
Wow, it's weird to think this over, after nearly a year. And it's been an excellent story, though I've had my ups and downs with certain significant events. I like how it ends but not really. It would be interesting to see how things change with Dorothy now that there is no Wizard, no Good Witch of the North, no Wicked Witch of the West. I loved the description of Glinda in her casket, her death was really quite heroic in hindsight, so it kinda lets her come full 180 turn from the frilly girl with no substance and a lot of makeup to the beautiful tragic heroine (if that's not what you intended tough I'm gonna think of it that way anyway just to make myself feel better :D). Really good job with the whole thing and with tying up the loose ends. Keep writing!
11/19/2006 c20 Memoamo
I love how you ended the story.Even though it ended sadly with Glinda's funeral it seems to really end with an exciting future full of adventure for Elphaba. Poor thing, even in the wake of tragedy she will never get any rest in her life. This was a great story and I enjoyed every word of it.
11/17/2006 c19 2AlloftheAbove
That chapter was so intense. Great job. It would have been quite amazing to just leave it as is and have our imaginations fill in the rest, but the epilouge will serve its purpose I hope :)
11/17/2006 c19 Arduenna
Just chipping in so you can get your 200 reviews. This was good. Is the namr Viridis derived frm Verdigris? If it is, then that's really cool.
11/17/2006 c19 pennytomyname
there was something very rewarding about the last line love it!
11/16/2006 c19 9Nade-Naberrie
YEAH! GO ELPHIE! STAB THAT BITCH THROUGH THE COLD BLACK CAVITY WHERE A HEART SHOULD HAVE BEEN! DIE, HEARTLESS WHORE, DIE!

*pants for breath*

... I'm cool.

Excellent ending. Took me completely by surprise, but made total sense. My pulse is rushing, head reeling, face flushing... but in a good way! ;) You evoke such strong emotions with your writing. Just bloody brilliant, that's all I can say. *bows to the master*
11/16/2006 c19 62elphabathedelirious32
That was utterly amazing. Utterly. Please, post the epilogue soon!
11/16/2006 c19 161Tiggy the Hopeless Romantic
Heh... won't bring Glinda or Fiyero back, but... hey, I'll take what I can get. I almost expected Elphaba to kill herself, but then I remembered the epilouge.
11/15/2006 c18 15Kennedy Leigh Morgan
I agree with Elphaba: How could Glinda die?

I'm getting over that, I really am I promise :D.

Awesome chapter, the detail was so vivid, and I was getting all tense when Yackle started saying the Soul transfer delio had started. There was lots of really good emotion crammed in here too. So wonderful job, I'm dying for the next chapter. After all that's happened I can't help but wonder how in Oz it's gonna end, but at the same time I don't want it too. So I'm looking forward to and dreading the next chapter and the epilogue though I have no doubt they'll be awesome!
11/13/2006 c18 62elphabathedelirious32
Wow. I love it. Please, please update soon!
119 « Prev Page 1 2 3 4 5 .. Last Next »