for Resistance

8/29/2006 c15 The Phantom's Muse
Happiness! Fiyero is alive! Okay, Ojo's little disappearance doesn't make me trust him...wait...I never trusted him. Anyway, I really liked this chapter! Please update A.S.A.P.!
8/28/2006 c15 8NewYorks
Yes! Okay, I now officially love this story. love it.

The way you write is just so... captivating. I love your descriptions and wordings, it's wonderful. Please, Update soon!
8/27/2006 c15 15Kennedy Leigh Morgan
Yes! He's alive! You've just totally made my night (which I have to say was really dissapointing so that's quite the accomplishment.) Obviously I can't wait to see the end of this reunion (and everything thenceforth) and I'm dyin' to know what's up with Ojo, so update soon!
8/27/2006 c15 Memoamo
I'm so excited now that Fiyero is in the mix. Can't wait to see what you've got planned!
8/8/2006 c14 8NewYorks
Very nice, very nice. Interesting chapter, it gives quite a lot of information. Keep it up!
8/7/2006 c14 Kailee
Yay! Tis the poppies! I definitley like this chapter. A change to the gay and light. I like this, even though I enjoy the hard stuff too.
8/6/2006 c14 62elphabathedelirious32
I love the poppies, and also Glinda. I mean, they're talking about this serious stuff, how they're related and maybe their destiny, and Glinda: I'm hungry.
8/5/2006 c14 The Phantom's Muse
...Ojo makes me wonder sometimes...Anyway, I LOVE that you put the classic poppy scene in there! That was awesome! Hmm...I wonder what the deal is with those glass orbs. Please update A.S.A.P.! I'm dying to see what happens next.
8/5/2006 c14 161Tiggy the Hopeless Romantic
Interesting, but how did the poppies get enchanted. In the Wizard of Oz, Elphaba(well, I guess I should be calling her the Wicked Witch of the West, but whatever) enchanted them(and then Glinda blocked it out with the snow). So are they just magic in their own right in this version of the story? Either way, good chapter, especially with the Turtle Heart stuff.
7/30/2006 c13 Kailee
I like. Very good job describing the ceremony and such. More soon, please.
7/30/2006 c13 The Phantom's Muse
Wow...Elphaba as the Eminent Thropp. I honestly did not see that coming! I love your style of writing! It paints the picture for the reader so well. I can't wait to see what happens next! Please update A.S.A.P.!
7/30/2006 c1 The Phantom's Muse
No! Fiyero! OMG, I just want to cry right now! Sadness! Ok, I'm already hooked! On to the other chapters...*sniff* Poor Fiyero...
7/29/2006 c13 8NewYorks
Ah, well. nice descriptions. I loved the little dove detail - very fitting, haha. And... well, as always, very funny and entertaining. Hope to read more soon!
7/29/2006 c12 Kailee
WOW! Singra is her sister! How exciting! I can't wait for more.
7/29/2006 c13 15Kennedy Leigh Morgan
A fearsome foursome anyway. I can't wait to see this Emerald City chapter. This chapter was lovely, it was fun to picture Elphaba all gussied up (even if she thought she looked nauseating) and I loved the addition of Drunk Glinda, that was fabulous. Update soon!
119 « Prev Page 1 .. 2 3 4 5 6 7 .. Last Next »