for Catch a Falling Star

3/27/2013 c1 1rx4u
Now this is good! would be excellent if it continued. Needs an ending at least. The 2 birds r meant for each other, but a little drama is needed first. Especially an upset, starbolt throwing Starfire and running for life Robin.
9/10/2011 c1 1KeriThePigeon
IT MUST BE FINIIIIISHED! :D Please please please please please please please please please please please please please please please please please please please please please please please please please please please please please please please please please please please please please please please please please please please please please please please please please please please please please please please please please please please please please please please please please please please? Kthxbai
7/27/2010 c1 chasingthechasechaser
When are you going to update? Seems really good, and Richard, bad more. I feel sorry for Kori but somewhere, my RobRae inner fan girl is saying epic win.

update soon.
1/1/2010 c1 5Regin
I Like, I Lust, I Love!Please Update Soon!
8/26/2007 c1 fff
you did not just stop updating :( i love all your stories, keep going!
7/28/2007 c1 2Weaving Bard
Laughing.

Perfect
1/2/2007 c1 noname
The stoy ids great. YOu must continue. ...ok maybe not must but please do.
9/4/2006 c1 maplemoo
That story is so good u should continue it
7/15/2006 c1 7AuroraNin
I like it! This is going to make for an interesting plot. *grin* I have to say I wasn't expecting the twist at the end, very nicely done!
5/8/2006 c1 20bellecatastrophe
yes, yes, yes, you must continue!

So... Richard WAS marrying Kori? Tsk tsk tsk, and he said RAVEN? *falls over laughing* you have to admit... imagine doing that at your own wedding... whoah...

(i wish you luck)
3/23/2006 c1 A Raven's last song
I hope you continue with this story!
3/13/2006 c1 22maylea
halur, dear kiki. y'know, i shoulda read this last december - putting the pointers here and all. haha!

anyhow, nice fic. i'm back at since summer's here! hahahaha...

see ya! i know we will. ;)
1/11/2006 c1 34Dark Shadows 01
oh please contiue it would make a great story if you did. please oh please make it a story. if you are can you please tell me?
1/10/2006 c1 1Pastel Pineapples
Yes u should continue this! And yes im interested in this fic! I mean wow! Amazing job! Love this fanfic so plz keep up the GR8 work and if u are continuing this (which i hope u are!) post when u can! Cya bye!
1/10/2006 c1 7totallyrae
this so rocks! i really think your stories are nice.
39 Page 1 .. Last Next »