for Catch a Falling Star

12/31/2005 c1 11PnayBabyGurl
Ooh... Richard's gonna be in so much trouble... Hahah Please continue! ^^
12/30/2005 c1 suckkkit
great beginning. uh oh, richard is in BIG trouble. lol. anysways, hope u update soon. later
12/30/2005 c1 2brntofferings
YES! you should definatley continue this fic! i love the plot and its really well written. you managed to keep them all in character even though you changed a couple of things around...and i love how i swore it was raven at the alter until the end! this is an excelent fic, please continue!
12/20/2005 c1 3ChaiChi
That was so awesome! At the beginning, I thought he was going to marry Raven, but once she arrived then I didn't think so anymore because of the whole "the bride and groom should never see each other before the ceremony" thing. So, yeah. I love the way you're so detailed and descriptive. Nice.
12/17/2005 c1 4SweetGoth
There was a 'Friends' parody! I spotted it. gar dressing as a soldier like what joey did when um.. I forgot who got married. slaps forehead, I such a forgetful person. Ha! See Star/Rob fans- see Robin likes Raven nyaa!
12/17/2005 c1 2RedRover3173
I vote yes! Please, this is like . . . mind boggleling. I need to find out what happens!
12/16/2005 c1 33The Pigeon One
I say keep going. Actually please keep going. I don't like being left hanging. It's really good and would like to read more.
12/15/2005 c1 134Rasuto
I'm finally reading one of your stories! yay! but first, on your author's note:

im pinoy, so i can relate with all the nickname stuff. yeah, the same reason i changed my name from ariesfalcon to sadista was because im a little violent towards peeps at school (i slap em hard, pinch em till it marks, tackle em to the ground, etc. all out of nowhere, so now they called me sadista, the tagalog word for, duh, sadist. hehe, just ranting...

your AU rocks! i really hope you'll update... it's a cool piece of work...=)
12/14/2005 c1 18MizSphinx
LOL!

Now that's what a call a wedding! -:whoops madly:- Man, I would definitely NOT like to be in Richard's OR Kori's place! If I were Kori, I would slap him right then and there! Ugh! How could he? For once I'm totally pissed with Richard (trust me, it's the VERY first time...) You MUST continue please...it's worth it! *click* *click* On my alert list AND favourite lists!

Mentally Malfunctioned,

SoulfulRepentance
12/11/2005 c1 43Foofynono
Omg are you serious! I think that was in a 'Friends' episode..anyway great fic and funny too! was it a one shot?
12/10/2005 c1 4Mind Shadow
Wow... ang ganda nito ah... ^_- well... I'm really not that much of a romance writer, but this is really really good. Raven! Wow...

Well, continue and... ma kinig ka ke Regine Velasquez kung gusto mo ng inspiration... Na sulat ko lang yuong Eternal Sunset kasi pinapakin gan ko siya... so... I thought you would like the advice.

Fellow Flip,

Mind Shadow
12/10/2005 c1 12Cherry Jade
Ms. Kikiks how are you? This was fantasic! I cant believe that Richard did that!0_0 How did Raven's name come up during the vows? You have to continue this is incredible! Just like you have to continue your other two stories!^^ They are so well written by you! You are a genius!^^ GO YOU!

Thanks for the dedication, you're so nice!^^

Any way continue if you have time, I know that school can be evil. ^_^

Your loyal reviewer,

Cherry Jade
12/10/2005 c1 30alena-chan
Ah, of course you have to continue this... and your other stories as well. You can´t leave me hanging... ^_^

Anyway, this story was so super-awesome and I think it was a wonderful idea leting Richard saying Raven´s name instead of Kori´s... and now, I crave for more... much more... so, that means you have to continue this and give me another chapter... okay...? ^_^

Btw, I love your name... it´s cool and I wanted to thank you for the dedication... that was so really nice of you... thank you very much...

Alena

P.S Oh, you had/have a pretty rough week... I hope you are doing alright and good luck for all your exams... ^_^
12/10/2005 c1 9Lia Tsuka
Wow..keep going.Poor Richard thats really one of thod=se cringe moments. Did you get the story idea from the friends episode, where Ross says Rachels name instead of Emilys? I loved that episode and your story. :)
12/10/2005 c1 5Tecna
Oohh... Raven?RAVEN? OMG! WHOA... Update RIGHT NOW! I wanne read tonnes more... update asap, I LOVE YOUR FIC!
39 « Prev Page 1 2 3 Next »