for Catch a Falling Star

12/10/2005 c1 1SweetMoose
Yes! Yes! Please continue! This is so awesome! I love it!
12/9/2005 c1 6Mussayyy
You never change, Kiki. You're still the same talented writer I always knew. Can't wait for the next chapter.
12/9/2005 c1 3thelostlolli
That was very interesting...
12/9/2005 c1 3Chica De Los Ojos Cafe
Oh that's cruel! Now you must continue with this because it's just too good for words! Oh please, please do update soon! I really want to see how you tweak this all up!
12/9/2005 c1 SweetNCrazieSugarmuffin
U better be continuing this! This was so brilliant! AT first I thought he was marrying Raven but he was marrying KORI! Smash! Ugh, that aint right! U gotta continue this...and get rid of Kori
12/9/2005 c1 2Iris Night
hehe..very amusing and interesting...i never would've thought that was kori walking down the aisle

but nice job!
12/9/2005 c1 36DarkSoleil
You just have to continue this! Well if you dont want to you donthvae to...but...PLEASE do! I loved it.
12/9/2005 c1 17Novemberscorpion
ohh Richards in trouble. I've actually seen this happen before, it must really hurt Kory! Cool story continue it please.
12/9/2005 c1 2amai-chestnut
Oh geez! All this time I'd thought Raven was the one he was going to marry, but it was Kori? and then he says Raven's name at the later...ouch, that must have hurt Kori, eh? I'd be just as surprised though. Well, of course! I'd love it it you continued this, but it's ok if you don't wanna. But yeah, updating your other stories would make me just as happy! ^_^ so Great job!

...miyuki