for How the Story Goes

6/4/2017 c1 garnet86
This was very beautiful! Loved the peacefulness and beauty of their shared moments!
12/6/2016 c1 46stefanie bean
An intriguing pairing, especially given how Season 6 played out with Claire's kidnapping by the Man in Black. Some of these early LOST fics are so prescient; it's amazing.
6/7/2008 c1 7Paradisical815
This is really good! I'm in the middle of watching the 2nd season of Lost, and I love Locke and Claire. Clocke. Anyway, great job!
10/8/2006 c1 mashedpotato0301
Really moving.

I loved how you described Claire's life going in circles - and how she breaks free. Maybe cause I often feel exactly the same way (unfortunately I fear I'm missing the "breaking free"-part yet). This is not just a Lost-fanfiction, it's a potrayal of life. May sound mushy but since I'm so very touched by what you wrote I don't really care. ;-)
12/17/2005 c1 19Gaslight
Great fic, with the voices of the characters captured well. I like this pairing, too - Charlie's way too smothering and is rigid in what little he knows. Locke is the exact opposite. If anything, he is freeing and honest that he doesn't know the answers.

Please write more with these two!
12/10/2005 c1 meagan4dominic
Good writing. I hate the idea of Clocke (cute thing) but the writing in this made it seem okay. I'm still a Charlie lover so I'll never ever be a Clocke supporter
12/10/2005 c1 11fading-spark
::dies:: That. Was. Perfect. Do it again, please? ::suggestive wink:: I hope you write more of this pairing. =)
12/10/2005 c1 7nigglesnush
This was absolutely lovely. So few stories can capture Claire's voice and point of view, but you've done it extremely well. And the repetition of the phrase "No more circles" is very moving. You've also written a John Locke that feels true to the John Locke on TV - not an easy task, since the character is such an enigma. Bravo.

Just a small note: You missed a period between the sentences, "A dissertation on false love and heartbreak," and "Claire was a pretty girl..."
12/9/2005 c1 1haikufishy
YES! Claire/Locke, love it! It's so hard to find stories with that coupling, but you made my night. Thank you, thank you, thank you!