for Gabriel

12/14/2018 c1 Readee
Hi - been following this story for a long time. Hope there are still plans to finish it someday!
12/8/2018 c1 dushkidee
I love how all of the characters in Harry's new family have Jewish names (I'm from Israel myself so I love seeing this kind of things in other people's stories)
11/14/2018 c44 lillisa34
I hope you one day finish this! I love your work!
11/9/2018 c44 elanga.blake
Are you still working on this?
11/9/2018 c2 VtrCst
Fuck, that's awesome!
he's in deep shit and doesn't know What he's done, Why he's done it and What motivated the actions...
Stealthy , Smooth, Clean and to the Point...
11/4/2018 c1 LunarReads
I will never understand age barriers when it comes to dating when your younger. When your older it doesn’t matter if the man is 30 and the women is 25 but when the man is 20 and the girl is 15 everyone starts going hysterical
11/4/2018 c3 LunarReads
I don’t know if you noticed but chapter 1 and 3 start with the same words
10/24/2018 c15 1megacharizat
dude... she's five years younger then him... and she's eleven... and he's sixteen... that's just wrong...
10/23/2018 c2 megacharizat
ouch. fuck. damn.
10/8/2018 c44 2Ducky1776
This is such a good story! I'd really like to see how it ends. Who will the Sword of Gryffindor choose this time?
9/25/2018 c44 6Kittona
love this story! it's so hard to find a harry potter fic that isn't just trying to re-write canon. you did an amazing job with this! I really hope you get the chance to finish this at some point, but either way thank you for the fantastic read!
9/24/2018 c9 Ahmed Maged
Wow that was sad
So after all the shit he gone throw he is trying to maie friends what afucking cliche story and he will shoe off in the future
Dropped
9/14/2018 c1 26KawaiiKitsuneGirl
adored this story XD I'm surprised I've never come across it before; it's such good quality! amazing, and I hope you update someday!
9/7/2018 c14 scyfly
i dont really like it, you portrait harry as an mentaly unstable cripple. taht and i just dont like your writing style
9/7/2018 c9 scyfly
why on earth would longbottom have divination in his 6th year?
4,341 « Prev Page 1 .. 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 21 .. Last Next »