for Gabriel

11/12/2021 c15 Guest
Goddmnit why did you have to make him married to his 11 year old cousin
11/6/2021 c44 Lenera Silvers
Love this I'm obsessed with this story it's so good please update soon
9/15/2021 c8 Guest
vishnu was something that was in indian mythology right?
7/15/2021 c44 NeverStopsReading
I really loved this and I know it’s been awhile but I hope you decide to come back to this one day.
6/29/2021 c15 Guest
he’s married to his cousin ? Like not technically blood related ig but like still but i suppose love
6/20/2021 c44 kkatowll
Oof, I returned to this fanfic which I loved many years ago, and read the whole thing again, loving it even more but…you never finished it! It was such a good fanfic. Gabriel’s family springs off the page. I loved it. Thank you so much for sharing your imagination with all of us.
5/6/2021 c20 17thinknicht
Story sucks
4/27/2021 c44 12Village-Mystic
Ah, so does he drop his glamour here? I see you have not finished the story. I can see parts of it, though. You give Ron a chance to shine, and a plausible existence to him coupling with Hermione. I don't quite see Ginny and Neville, but this is a different Ginny who hasn't been traumatized. Also the Chamber of secrets is still possibly in play. Thanks for sharing what you got.
4/27/2021 c41 Village-Mystic
Levy may be in more danger than Neville at this point.
4/27/2021 c40 Village-Mystic
Wonderful! He trusts McG! And he solidly has friends now, not just are-they-minions.
4/27/2021 c38 Village-Mystic
Good action and continuing of inter-personal intrigues.
4/27/2021 c37 Village-Mystic
Oh. Good for him not wanting to drag it out. It is not like he is not trained.
4/27/2021 c36 Village-Mystic
They can take more samples of his hair and have deco Potters seen in several areas of Europe at different times.
4/27/2021 c35 Village-Mystic
Yes. If Harry/Brie wasn't so befuddled and sick, he would have been better waiting it out to divert suspicion.
4/27/2021 c34 Village-Mystic
Well, since the story wasn't marked complete, you may not have finished it - but hopefully close enough that I'll enjoy the next chapters.
4,341 « Prev Page 1 .. 2 3 4 5 6 13 .. Last Next »