for Gabriel

4/27/2021 c31 12Village-Mystic
I'm glad you're using Luna. She's a favorite character, too. Which means she probably "knows" now, too. If she didn't know before.
4/27/2021 c29 Village-Mystic
What? Neville!
4/26/2021 c26 Village-Mystic
Well, the close is defense against - so you do need to know what you are defending against.
4/26/2021 c22 Village-Mystic
And she doesn't seem to mind him dancing with his minion-friend. A girl his own age, either. Very sweet.
4/26/2021 c21 Village-Mystic
Enjoying the plot threads. Have some ideas of where some of the things may go, but not enough to be complacent.
4/26/2021 c20 Village-Mystic
That was so sweet!
4/26/2021 c19 Village-Mystic
They need someone on the inside that they trust?
4/26/2021 c18 Village-Mystic
Ritual fueled probing.
4/26/2021 c17 Village-Mystic
Is he laughing because he didn't kill anyone? Just the lurid writing? Because he knew what his Halloween costume would be?
4/26/2021 c16 Village-Mystic
I know you have this Addams family vibe going about good and evil and family - but I'm still a little unhappy that his uncle and father figure is a death eater - his social club.
4/26/2021 c15 Village-Mystic
Good chapter. Peppered with a few unexpected things. I do like that he can already aparate, but also had a port key to get back home.
4/26/2021 c14 Village-Mystic
Another good pay-off chapter, because it shows the elements that you set-up in motion.
4/26/2021 c13 Village-Mystic
Yep. Looking forward to discovering who he's married to. Good mysteries.
4/26/2021 c12 Village-Mystic
It seems like the British would have magical ways of healing or re-enforcing Harry/Brie's legs. Hopefully he will discover.
4/26/2021 c11 Village-Mystic
Ah, I thought it was a word-play instead of confusion. But as you have indicated he's still only 16 and can only be good at so many things - so far.
4,341 « Prev Page 1 .. 2 3 4 5 6 7 14 .. Last Next »