for Straw Hat Moon

5/13 c15 Amanda27A.g
There are some words that made no sense in the chapter not just this one but if you others when you have a chance reread the chapters and use your phone or whatever to look up certain words that would make sense. Can't wait for Sailor Venus to make a scene and for everyone to find out who said the moon truly is as well as Luffy
5/13 c15 13foxchick1
I LOVE THIS AND I AM EXTATIC FOR FUTURE UPDATES
9/7/2020 c14 22Tensa-Zangetsu102
At least with Makoto, the male crew members would get a meal that is put with a lot more thought into it and not get certain female members of the crew to get spoiled.

Please update this story more
9/7/2020 c14 Amanda27A.g
I wonder why she hates Sanji? And question when Usagi and Darien get trapped will Luffy also get trapped along with them in order for they reveal on all of them?
9/6/2020 c14 4Monster King
Great job
9/6/2020 c14 13foxchick1
I wonder who dies Sanji remix Makoto of?
8/7/2020 c13 Amanda27A.g
I am liking this story very much please continue.
5/26/2020 c13 dr-fanmai-lover
the-shadow-warrior/monter-they-inport
9/3/2019 c13 Singing Dove
Would Ace and Law be included as rainbow gem carriers?
8/30/2018 c13 James Birdsong
Good story
9/19/2017 c12 7Althea Sirius
There was a lot less description.
A tip would be that since it's a crossover of two plots, you have to change things up. The Sailor Moon characters are in a new enviornment, they would have different yet similar likes and dislikes compared to their original series. Give some them different interests and love interests.
9/19/2017 c6 Althea Sirius
Good chapter, could use some polish.
9/17/2017 c3 Althea Sirius
Instead of making transformations last a minute, make it instantanious. It doesn't make that much sense to have it last so long.
9/17/2017 c2 Althea Sirius
I get the feeling that the shipping of Mamoru and Usagi isn't changing.
It would've been cute if she was shipped with someone else.
6/30/2017 c12 4Leafeon12
Great chapter can't wait until your next one! :D
60 Page 1 2 3 .. Last Next »