for Zero 2: Battle of the Shinobi

12/14/2005 c1 Ficmaster
Nice beggining. Hey, my birthday is December 23rd! I feel so important. Yay!
12/14/2005 c1 Bluesv20
I cannot believe that I did not see it sooner, Ninjamon, Genjamon and Taijamon,of course it was from the AWESOME Naruto, Ninjutsu(Ninja Techniques), Taijutsu(Physical techniques) and Genjutsu(illusionary techniques) and that was an superb first chapter.
12/14/2005 c1 duskmon87
Wow, Davis could very well catch a beat-down after this... It was a predictable chapter, but it was a good one. Can't wait for the next chapter!
12/14/2005 c1 19Anthony1
I'm glad to see that you have put up the next part of your zero 2 series and I must say that it was a good way to start things off. I hope that you have the big battle chapter on real soon. I have no doubt that it'll be a good one to read. Anyways, until then, see ya and in case you don't update beforehand, have a happy christmas and new years.
12/14/2005 c1 57Chibi-Kari
good start...i love how u integrated the other story right into it, kinda like it never stopped (yes that sounds confusing cause it's kinda a sequal...but i mean some sequals fall short and miss out important info, u most def. got it all in)...i love how the characters have stayed true...i think ur a great writer and the stories just keep getting better and better!
12/14/2005 c1 Kid
Nice start

how can Ninjamon have honor after what he was doing...just to get his revenge.

He's a coward.
12/14/2005 c1 40Dark Qiviut
Once more, interesting. Yolei's gonna have a tough time against Ninjamon and the rest of the Shinobi, I can bet.

A little off-topic here - From what I've seen, you got the inspiration while reading the Naruto mangas.

Back to topic - Interesting work, Ultra Sonikku. Keep it up...
12/14/2005 c1 Yamimaru
The next chapter is all baattle isn't it? And while Shurimon may have Skills like those in Naruto in this story, most of what he had in the show was Surikes based attacks.
12/14/2005 c1 11Crimson G
Time for the battle of shinobi. Dattebayo and Believe it! Yeah that's pretty lame about not replying to reviews in your story. Oh well, good story and the trickery was clever. Later and reviewing you is my ninja way.
12/14/2005 c1 7Hirari
hey! cool first chapter! update soon!
55 « Prev Page 1 .. 2 3 4