for The Gift That Keeps On Giving

1/2/2006 c1 Queezle
? I don't get it! What is it? Is it one of those pink leg shaving things? The way it's written... makes me think of a Venus...

Really Good!

Sticky Wicket
10/12/2004 c1 tchktchktchk
O_O
3/14/2004 c1 Catherine
Hee. Will there be a part two to this story?
2/23/2002 c1 3Kurokami Tenshi Kurai
Its cute! I love it! Conitnue it!
2/2/2002 c1 Chica
I have the worst vision of what they got her going through my head. nice. Excited for the rest.
8/26/2001 c1 1Chibi Jen-chan
ewwwww... u r sick and perverted. this was funny though! ^_^
5/25/2001 c1 CardMistress Sakura
WHAT IS IT! :( COME ON! TELL ME? It's something dirty, isn't it.. hehehe )MUWAHAHAHA more! now! go!
5/2/2001 c1 Scylla da Kylla
I'm almost afraid... funny though!
5/2/2001 c1 2Amer
hehe cute...I like the part of Tomoyo bouncing around like a rabbid bunny. So what did they buy her? A vibrator? ^^;
5/1/2001 c1 3addagirl
::hehe... hehehe...HAHAHAHAHA!:: don't leave it to our sick, twisted, virtually pervaded minds! I know what *I* think it is, and i think i think i know what it was meant to be... well... i luvved it, it's COOL! not KeWl, as some of my virtual colleauges would have it (sorry if i offend anyone)...(!) Anyhoo, i like your writing; style's good, readable, big words (dunno where you found those; do you just remember them or something?) Anyhow, i luvved it; It makes me take another look at the fluffy crap i've written thus far! I WOULD email you but... i don't think you want to talk to me ^.^ Keep writing; maybe a chapter story?
4/30/2001 c1 37Silverlight
*choke* Damn. That was unexpected, but damned funny. But remind others of drinking liquids while reading this...silverlight
4/30/2001 c1 gaurrygabriev
-_-;;; Heh. I sure as hell didn't see that one coming.