for Don't ask me

10/15/2008 c1 1Tomari-chan
I loved it!
9/5/2006 c1 11F4S4N
First of all, my point of view for the english-speaking readers: Great fanfiction, great style. Read it!

Okay, nun ein bißchen mehr auf Deutsch (ich komm auch aus Deutschland *G*): Da ich deine Meinung über "NOIR" teile (sowohl, was deine Abneigung zu Chloe/Althena als auch deine Aussage, dass es süchtig macht, betrifft), muss ich zugeben, dass die Bewertung deiner Story vielleicht voreingenommen ist.

Was mir besonders gut gefallen hat, war die Schilderung der Gefühle von Kirika/Mireille. Ich hatte wirklich das Gefühl, dass du die betreffenden Charaktere gut eingefangen hast. Deinen Stil (auch wenn du sagst, dein Englisch sei nicht perfekt) finde ich im Übrigen auch gut. Bis auf wenige Tippfehler sind mir kaum grobe Schnitzer aufgefallen (auch wenn ich zugeben muss, in Englisch keine überragenden Kenntnisse zu besitzen).

Wie auch immer: Es zeugt von Mut, englische Fanfictions als nicht-Engländer/Amerikaner zu schreiben und es ist dir prima gelungen. Weiter so.
4/17/2006 c1 kienda
I love this one as much as the othes. I have fallen in love with your writing.
1/31/2006 c1 xiar
That is so painfully-sweet... it reminded me why i liked NOIR so much... thanks for sharing :)
1/26/2006 c1 2CatWolf Witch Kyobi
Hm, very cute, However, I think it's a bit OOC for Mireille. I don't see things being that easy or her coming out and saying a lot of the things she did. I think romance would be a slow battle for the two, but a loving one in the end. Mirielle's not one to admit weakness, and while I think she would overcome that to an extent, it will always be there. Not bad though
1/17/2006 c1 6seraphydragon
Great story once again! You know, I've noticed that you end your stories with the title line or the summary- it really brings the storyline into a full circle (gives more meaning to the fic in a way)

As well, the way Mireille and Kirika approached each other was sweet. Not exactly overly 'mushy' or rushed in a sense; having Mireille trying to explain why she didn't try to kill Kirika through the anime helped a lot I think.

Okay, so the rest of this is just where I found some spelling mistakes. You can completely ignore them but in case you ever want to touch up the story again you'll have an easier time. (they're in the sentences)

You’re dead know.

I can’t ask her to leave… Not after all that we’ve been through… I can never forgtet her.

Mireille had never been good in telling someone about her feelings, but she kneew

"You should know that I do care for you, and you are imortant to me

It was like all her pain and sorrows suddenly flew away, like if they had never excisted.

She rembered

Kirika opened her eyes again and loked into Mireille saphire blue orbs.

Btw, have you ever considered to do a longer Noir fic other than a one-shot? Maybe you already have, I haven't checked, but that would be awesome if you did.
1/8/2006 c1 TheMaidenWithBlackHands
WOW! THis one was also REALLY VERY GOOD!

Hope to see new stories or chapters soon!
12/22/2005 c1 48Ijemanja
Aww... Lovely and romantic, thanks.
12/21/2005 c1 Lokiador
Nice, very sweet, really. When I compare this work to your other fic, it appears that you really have your own writing style.
12/21/2005 c1 Jcole
I really enjoy after the manor fics with Mireille caring for Kira's wound as they get togher. This had a very romantic atmosphere despite the doubts they felt. Wonder ful!
12/20/2005 c1 LeMay
What a story, full of emotions and love.

You are a true romantic at heart.

I love all your stories, so do write on.
12/18/2005 c1 Mai
Hey there!

What a nice little piece of work! Very cute!

You kept the progress coming in a good pace

and there wasn't too much fluff, which indeed

did the story very good!

Keep up the good work (and don't forget about

your german story ^_^)