for Life's Lemons

10/11/2017 c26 guest
I know this is an older story but just read it and it was phenomenal. I'm not sure if you are still writing or even frequent this site anymore but I would be remiss in not leaving a comment.
4/29/2017 c27 Vrgogrl22
Bravo!
5/19/2016 c1 Jynx0854
LOVE IT! Great start I like Manny as a character and the actor Robert La Sardo who played him. Glad Jason see's thru the 3 disasters he hung out with and his crazy family (but I still love the Q's).
4/22/2015 c27 Punkie
OMG, I just love all of your stories. I just reread this fic, and enjoyed it so much. I had originally read it at a Liason site years ago, and then I happened to stumble upon your profile here and rediscovered I still absolutely love your writing. I noticed that you haven't posted anything in a while but I hope you are still writing because you do it so well. I hope this message finds you in good health and enjoying your life, thank you for sharing your work.
10/28/2014 c27 Olitz and scandal fan
i love this story
5/9/2012 c27 sashahailee
That was wonderful story. I cant wait to go look at all your other Liasion stories. You have made an official fan out of me.
5/1/2011 c1 wendi
I just wanted to tell you that this is my fav. Liason fanfic. I have read it several times. You have a great understanding of the characters and you make them sound exactly like they do on the show. I wish GH would have done a story like this back in 2005 when Jason lost his memory.
3/15/2011 c27 4Dark-n-Twisty
Dude, tears of joy were shed at the end of this! I swear! Some people just can't apperciate the value of a well written Liason fic, and I am totally NOT one of them. This fic is everything that's right about this pairing. I love how you wove their history into the story in way that really showcased how right they are for each other.

Sometimes the executives at ABC are so concerned with plot twists that they lose sight of staying true to the characters. But here, we get to see the way things could have/should have been. Brava my dear, brava! Hope to read more from you soon.
5/25/2010 c27 Wendi
I love how you had Sam use the phrase "I had a moment of weakness." GH must have read this story. I have read hundreds of fanfica and this is my favorite. I think I have read it about 6 times over the years. Great Job.
2/15/2009 c27 liznjason4ever
I just found your story and I have to say that it is one of the best WRITTEN liason stories I have read so far. I really loved it...because it was alot of the "old days liason" and they are the best. Hope you write a sequel, if you have the story in you, if not hopefully you will get another liason idea, cause you are a great writter. I really did enjoy this story...so much that I read the entire story in just a few hours. Thanks again for the great story. I needed it. I miss my liason.
1/31/2008 c27 leasmom
This was one of the best stories yet. Liz wasn't getting beat up or shot. It was a true story of how each of us would love to be the center of someones life. Keep writting you have a great gift. I just wish the writers on GH were as talented.
12/17/2007 c27 10alikat224
This one one of the most well written stories so far. You truly know how to bring the reader into the "canvass" so to speak. A sequel would be lovely but I am sure this is no easy task.

Critique: Your writing is very descriptive, explanatory but not overly written. You allow the reader to make up their own mind and images of certain things but do a very through job of making sure most points of plot are made clear.

You should probably find a really good friend or relative (fresh eyes) that is capable of finding little errors...ones that don't stop the reader from understanding your point but does cause certain readers to pause and mentally correct something in the symantics of the writing. It could be spelling, use of a word or using the wrong spelling of a word. ie; I two want to be a writer. You know that there are not two(2) of me, I should have used the spelling of the word as this... I too, want to be a writer.

Small things like that can cause a reader to pull themselves out of the fantasy.

However, I do want to state that there was really not much of it. You are very good at proof-reading your own work. Nothing was so glaring that I had to completely stop. (Trust me, there are many writers on this board that probably have wonderful ideas and plots but their writing itself causes me to quit 1 page in.)

I have definitely added you as one of my favorite authors and am now going through to see what else you have written that I have not read.

Thank you for your thought provoking writing technique. You know you are a good writer when the reader mimics the actions you have on paper that the character is doing. Ha Ha Ha...I swear, everytime Elizabeth licked her lips, I licked mine. LOL!
9/10/2007 c27 1MissingMarauder
wow. that was so beautiful. I was worried for a while there, especially when elizabeth forgot what happened, but i guess that was for suspense and you really brought everything together in the end. wow, again. now if only the GH writers would take their cues from you. :-)
8/19/2007 c27 40onetreefan
oh yay! i love love LOVE this ending. sweet! :D

Liason!

onetreefan
8/19/2007 c27 8NERD1144
Lovely. A great ending to a great story.
76 Page 1 2 3 4 .. Last Next »