FanFiction.Net
for Scryed Remix

6/26/2008 c1 Murphyangel
Great Fic!
3/1/2007 c2 Sir Not Appearing On This Site
AWESOME! Puh-LEASE continue! This is sratching my cougar itch perfectly. I'd love to see more!
12/29/2006 c2 Murphyangel
Excellent chapter! please post soon!
11/28/2006 c2 COUGARS SHADES
Please please please update this story. It's great! I need to know what happenes next! Does Cougar get the girl? Does Ryuhou get his come-up-ance?
4/14/2006 c1 Cougarfan
What do you mean by "Mimori OWNS Cougar." Don't you mean Cougar owns Mimori. just sayin.
3/15/2006 c2 15TyrantFlame
Awh! I luv how it's getting on! =^^=

Wow... i never found myself so interested in the Cougar/Mimori before until I found this baby on ^_^

And as u suspected; I LUV IT! TYPE FASTER! _

BORROW COUGAR'S ALTER IF YOU MUST!
3/15/2006 c1 TyrantFlame
Wai~! Cougar so protective~! ^_^

Dats wat i lyk abt the guy. Anyway! review! *ahem*

So far, so good! Let's see to wat extent will cougar go to protect mimori! =^^=
3/13/2006 c2 3Eternal Crystal Rose
OK, this is a good two-chapter start. I'm starting to think that if this story has a triangle romance of Ryuhou to Mimori to Cougar, you know what I mean. Well, good job and update your next chapter.
3/13/2006 c2 68Erin Elric
I really love this story. Cougar to the rescue! Knight in pink armor that's cute. Update soon!
1/30/2006 c2 Ranoe
Oh so sorry tomie I forgot to review very very great

as usual, please update and I will with mine OH and

I have another story in progress I don't have the

title yet but it's coming its a love triangle RxMxK

so please check it out when it's out.anyways please hurry

and update!I am anxious! see ya later!

-Wretch
1/23/2006 c2 10Matoko Shizaki
This is wonderful! I love the interaction between Ryuhou and Mimori, it gives Mimori more of a personality. I can't wait until Cougar steps in more. ^-^ Please keep writing!
12/26/2005 c2 PimpTroyce
Yes an update! Just what I wanted for christmas! (Seriously) You never cease to amaze me with your talent and eloquent words. *sigh* I’m in heaven. I can see the subtle differences and it makes it all the more better. Oh I’ll be eagerly awaiting that next chapter! Love. =)
12/23/2005 c1 9SneekyKelepir
Poor Mimori! Cougar kick Ryuhou's butt! hehehehehehe

Excellent start, I can't wait to see the rest.
12/20/2005 c1 17Eternal Dumas
O.O It's only been the first chapter and this story is already getting interesting. Yay! A plot twist in episode five! *sob sob* Poor Mimori though. YOU STUPID RYUHO! HOW COULD YOU HAVE SNAPPED MIMORI'S WRIST LIKE THAT? Please update! Your grammer, description of Mimori's thoughts and Mimori's characterization are very in character. Keep up the good work! And...Cougar was spying on them? Along with Scheris? O.O
12/19/2005 c1 12MiraResQNU
What an intriguing beginning- this promises to be an excellent story. I like how you took a simple scene from the series and delved deeper, analyzing the situation through the character's point of view. And poor Mimori- you took the action a step further so it seems things will change from the series here on out. Cougar to the rescue!

Please continue- can't wait to see where this is going!

Mira ^_^