for The Necessary Part

12/8/2019 c2 19Wynni
Oh ouch, that last line.

Wonderful read. I want more, as always with your scrumptious words.
8/8/2018 c2 1AnotherSilentObserver
This is beautifully written and pretty aligned with Leroux (you should write more in that vain). I loved the way you depict each character's emotions, and the micro-twists in the story. And what an Erik thing to say, that last line!
3/23/2018 c2 27jennyfair
One of the things I enjoy most about this story is Christine consciously forcing herself to face what's happening, even as she wishes that she could escape or for someone else to make all of the decisions, as they have before. Gah the moment she finally embraces him is so deliciously tense, and then they have to go and ruin it with all of their doubts and miscommunications. Erik saying that he was going to allow her to deceive him just breaks my heart! I realize that it's been 12 years since you updated this story, but I would love to see you come back to it and post the third chapter.
3/23/2018 c1 jennyfair
Poor Christine! Berating herself already and then having to endure Erik listing out all her sins against him. Yet also poor Erik, so weary and defeated yet still wanting her desperately. You're so good at developing tension between your characters!
9/12/2017 c2 28Not A Ghost3
I need the last part! You are a magnificent writer!
1/16/2017 c2 4Rainbow Pierrot
I would absolutely love to see this continued!
6/21/2016 c2 39Riene
What a harsh ending line.

His conversation is superbly done here. Bitter, dry, fell of self-loathing, reining in his anger toward her, but still so desperately hoping.

VC, you have to complete this...
3/2/2016 c2 Guest
dude you gotta finish this! t's amazing!
12/7/2015 c2 Guest
I want to read another chapter!
I'm dying to know what will happen!
1/13/2015 c2 LaurenvBelladonna
Oh my god. You need to update this. This is so beautiful!
10/3/2013 c1 fish h
my God. Perfectly written. Please, it's just one more chapter. It will haunt me, I assure you.
7/3/2013 c2 1inactiveeustacescrubbs
oh no, i just read this and there's been seven years with no update. the curse of
6/14/2013 c2 hcileh
Oh, wow. That was absolutely wonderful! I wish so much it was finished. But still, thanks for sharing this story! And I hope the next chapter of "Volee" comes soon :D
8/5/2012 c2 3Skyeward MusicLover
LOVE THIS STORY AND CHAPTER SO FAR! CAN'T WAIT TO READ MORE OF THIS STORY LATER! HOPE SO! :D :) 3
4/25/2012 c2 Alice
would. you. please. just. finish. ONE.

JUST ONE of your stories, please. that's all I ask for!

...AGHHGHHH.