for Emo Potter

3/7 c1 MischeifLestrange
Those idiots shoulda seen it coming. The signs where so clear- so there! Why didn't they just try to help, try to explain, try to anything? Or maybe I'm just saying this because I can relate.
8/7/2020 c1 Guest
I think Harry wouldn't of complained like that unless something triggered him or he had enough and just lashed out of nowhere but I do believe that his friends would have that reaction.
11/28/2014 c1 2blurrywhisk
Wow. Do chapters...
5/26/2013 c1 4Solar Flare of Saturn
Are you saying all Emo's are like this?
I AM an Emo and I have NEVER tried to kill myself!
10/27/2011 c1 8649707hbdgc
It was really well written. No grammar or spelling flaws. but the story line irked me to no end.
3/16/2011 c1 1Its Just Livvie
This is really good but you could improve by not killing Harry! :'( LOL, loved the story though. Harry's kind of hot whens hes emo :P
3/11/2011 c1 1chocolateamour
I loved this story. Not the thought of Harry dying *weep* but him letting his feeling out and the fact that nobody cared until the end. Great story.
1/8/2011 c1 Guest
What the hell is this?
5/2/2009 c1 8gemiinous
holy sh*t that scared the f**king CRAP out of me! ugh... nice rant, though^.^
4/1/2009 c1 Officially.Relocated
heeheehee xD genius. Very well written and absolutly hilarious. Love it so much!
3/5/2009 c1 smiley12cool
AH!

Please tell me, that you did not just KILL Harry!
2/4/2009 c1 23Rocker-Chick-12345
AW, this is so sad!
10/12/2007 c1 39awillowdeeplyscarred
that was sad... :(
8/13/2007 c1 jlPMGHrs
wow. this was interesting to read. i never thought of harry potter being friggin' EMO.
9/2/2006 c1 13Serpent91
sad... i really donĀ“t get how harry can cope without beeing suicidal.. he has so much to think about so much pressure..

thanks for writing a story about how he could feel inside.. even if he is everybodys golden boy on the outside..

Love The Story!