for Unite and Surrender

8/22/2013 c13 12K-9mom
I thoroughly enjoyed the story.. thanks for sharing!
8/29/2008 c13 4csi.miami.freaks.95
Hey... hasnt this,been like, a few years? i mean its already 2008! when wil you continue... cliffhanger!
12/20/2007 c13 Nay
Hey Lynnie! Happened to be reading this again. I know I can't really talk, but when are you going to update this?
7/5/2006 c13 Turnlach
Are you still going with this...its been a few months since your last update.

It's really good so keep going.
5/5/2006 c13 10Grub5000 SJ Fan
I love it, :D plz update soon. not very helpfull but i'm kinda busy... (got exams lol)
3/22/2006 c13 JamSack
very nice and fluffy! :D
3/21/2006 c13 Puccini
Are you kidding?...that was a great post! I loved the giggling! I'm sure that everyone is going to be more than estatic for them at the barbeque. They will all be saying, "it's about time!" Please post again soon!
3/21/2006 c13 2StarrGazer
Loved it!

You wrote it very well :)

Can't wait to read the reactions!

Cheers :)
3/21/2006 c13 87mishy-mo
hee hee cool chapter!
3/19/2006 c1 3Caroline ONeill
Great story keep it going and update soon
3/18/2006 c12 2StarrGazer
Yay!

So glad to see updates on this story!

I've been trying to review for a few days now, but there was something wrong with the internet here - I could get into the chapters for your story, but the connection would 'crap out' (pardon the term) whenever I tried to do anything else! I think it's fixed now, although it has been a little finicky on and off this evening...

Glad to see they're finally together :) :) :) - wish the real episode could have turned out this way!

Can't wait to read more :)

Cheers!
3/18/2006 c12 87mishy-mo
hee hee good chapter
3/18/2006 c12 Puccini
Loved the "for crying out loud!" part! I mean it would be somewhat awkward to just jump into that new part of your relationship! Thought you wrote that scene really well and it had that great "Jack" humor in it too. Do we get to see some of the SGC's reaction to their new relationship? After their "downtime" (quite literally by the way), you know they aren't going to be able to keep their hands off each other or at least stop the smoldering stares between them. I say Jack just plants a huge kiss on Sam in the middle of the commissary...that would let folks know! Hope you post more soon!
3/18/2006 c12 10Keegan Paige
Yes! Good Chapter...always waiting for more!
3/18/2006 c12 4kdlaxgoalie
O GOODY! New chapter! Please ma'am, I'd like some more!
109 Page 1 2 3 4 .. Last Next »