for Heartbeat

1/31/2016 c1 ATastyRetreat
Damnit that was beautiful. That was great and well done. It was the subject that made it so. The drama and possible outcomes that could've happened caught me. Cool.
5/3/2015 c1 Angelicat2
Love it! Poor Danny!
3/23/2015 c1 10Anilime Ahsim
Not a Valerie and danny fan but this story was to good not to love it.
2/10/2013 c1 15Midnights-AM-Child
I loved it. I have to add you in my favorite author's list. Your one-shots are incredible.
12/11/2012 c1 31Arkfrost271
Good job.
1/24/2010 c1 13Dark knightress
Hey...i read like breathing first about a year ago. didnt even know this existed. Well...this makes things a lot clearer!
10/2/2008 c1 xheartkreuzx
aww. i loved this!
4/13/2007 c1 DreamaDove93
omg this is a very well written sad fanfic i understand valerie because it was all os a sudden she needds time.
9/20/2006 c1 134Invader Johnny
Had it not been for Valerie's arrogance she and Danny would have lived happily.

Invader Johnny Signing Off.
7/20/2006 c1 11Songbird21
That was awful. *Cries*
3/24/2006 c1 Miss Boykins
Great Job Tammie! ! ! I can't wait to read the sequel! ! !
2/27/2006 c1 phantomshadowdragon
That was soo sad. *sniff* I can't believe Val was so stubborn. I hope that in the sequel that she understands the truth and her and Danny can be together again. D/V pairings are always so intresting.
2/13/2006 c1 6bizarro4
wow, this is so sad, and beautifully written. but shame on both of them-on Danny for never telling his girlfriend of two years, and on Valerie for not trusting him after all that time. i guess neither of them really trusted each other-so sad!
2/13/2006 c1 littlekittykat
that's sad!:_: i cry! well not really but what the hay!
1/17/2006 c1 JPElles
Great story. Keep writing. I'd like to think Val wouldn't be that mean though, given the circumstances.
31 Page 1 .. Last Next »