for Obsession

8/20/2014 c1 Guest
Well, that was pointless. Still good nonetheless
6/19/2012 c1 Anonymous
AWWWW! That was so sad! I love this story, it's beautiful.
8/13/2011 c1 SadisticSinner
It's beautiful... Sad... But amazingly beautiful.

One-sided love really hurts doesn't it..
12/29/2010 c1 9Rai-channi
Aw. :c /hugs Colin/

-spoiler-

I was so sad when Colin died in the 7th book, I can't even begin to describe it.

-endspoiler-

Great little drabble/oneshot! I enjoyed it, and it was very well written.
12/19/2010 c1 2TkMomijiOXkisaHiro
Poor colin!
12/13/2010 c1 2AuraOfLove666
MiniFruitbat:

I'm glad you agree that this is a well written story, but J.K Rowling never described Colin's life in later years, or even at all.

Your right about the 'idol worshipping, inspired fanatic', but who's to say his romance didn't grow with puberty?

J.K Rowling even released the fact that Dumbledore is gay; so in my opinion, anything is possible. (Yes, Dumbldore is indeed a homosexual. Don't believe me? Google it!)

Adorable story though, that's just the mood that I think should be displayed in any Harry/Colin... you should continue writting!
12/1/2010 c1 21echoing noise
"...he will live for him."

Siiiigh... Oh, Coliiiiiiiiiiin... And this, my dear, is why it will be added to the tearjerker C2. Perfect.
7/24/2010 c1 2Alice Itoko
This was incredible! I loved it! And love this pairing~
7/21/2010 c1 50An Unknown Foreign Beauty
really weiard. i never thought this
10/27/2007 c1 LLL
* cries *

nice...
7/25/2007 c1 rolliepolliebaker
Beautifully written, though now I despise Ginny. Lol. I loved it! [I'm suddenly so obsessed with this pairing!] Anyway, great job.
5/16/2007 c1 15Limxuxu09
It's nice... ^^
9/28/2006 c1 3Painted-Purple
Absolutely, 100%, Amazing. I Loved it.
7/10/2006 c1 4jka1
poor colin i feel so sorry for him
12/23/2005 c1 13MiniFruitbat
Hm, it's well-written and it explains Colin's obsession, but I'm not convinced that you've captured his actual character. The books made it fairly clear that it was a case of hero worship, though that could be extended to a wish for a big, protective brother, but I don't think slash is a reasonable explanation.