for A Bohemian Nativity

6/18/2014 c1 21NonbinaryNewt
I am laughing so hard right now, I think my parents think i've gone insane...(even though I already am...)
This fic is AWESOME!
4/14/2008 c1 25La'Ruelia
Ahh! It was almost too hard to read! (Partly because I know you don't write like this) I love all the SheepJoanne and AngelAngel things you threw in there. :)
11/20/2007 c1 Guest
BAA!
6/13/2007 c1 there's no one here
This was fucking hilarious! Oh god my sides hurt and my make-up's running! I was laughing so hard I started crying! Oh this was great!
1/10/2007 c1 3ManyHawks
OMG THAT WAS JUST GREAT. i was trying not to laugh because my dad and little sis are trying to watch a movie.

my favorite bits were:

Collins feeling up Angel's skirt

The whole name-yelling thing

The magic of spellcheck

And

Collins as three wise men at once
8/20/2006 c1 11LeapOfFaith29
Heehee beautifully written, very cute w/ Collins's hands. I loved the whole thing it was soo funny!
8/20/2006 c1 7Snurtz
:dies of laughter:

I love how you incorporate yourself into the story, since this is obviously not done seriously.

My favorite line? “Because Jesus is the most important."

That made me laugh.

And the classic everyone shouting everyone's names and the one left-out person shouting their own name. Love it. And... Collins's socks playing the other two kings. Love it.

Love it.

Can I say that again? LOVE IT!1!1!one!11!oneone
7/6/2006 c1 23MoowitMi324
Collins entered next. He had a Burger King crown on his head and a sock on each hand, which where adorned with crowns cut out of paper plates. “We are the three Kings,” Collins said.

“I’m the Gold King!” said Collins’ right hand.

“I’m the Frankincense King!” said Collins.

“I’m the Myrrh King!” said Collins’ left hand.

THIS IS SO FREAKING FUNNY, I HAVE TEARS ROLLING DOWN MY CHEEKS FROM LAUGHING SO HARD. I CAN TOTALLY SEE THEM SCREWING THAT UP!

great job
5/17/2006 c1 10runs with sissors
Aahahahahaha! Very good! ::applause::
3/3/2006 c1 35fufulupin
*can't actually breathe just now*

*waits*

...nah, still having problems stopping the chuckles. Good stuff here. You got a parody without making it stupid. You deserve Mark's scarf and a shiny new shoe for your success.
1/23/2006 c1 15prying.delilah
o can i b ur groopie? i
1/6/2006 c1 15GoodNightSweetGirl
That was hilarious! And really cute! And did I mention it was funny? It's awesome! Great job!

GM
1/5/2006 c1 20ChickInStarkTower
OMG! Hysterical (spell check, a beautiful thing Ha Ha!)

Really, one of the funniest things I've read in a long time.

Favorite Part: "OH HE IS HOLY!" Mark shouted (Maureen had told him to project).

Awesomeness!
1/2/2006 c1 Riah
That is honestly the awesomes thing I have read in a long time. I love how you used the chracter's personalities and semi-interaction with the author in a comedic way. And I love the

"so and so" said Collins' left hand.

"so and so" said Collins.

"so and so" said Collins' right hand.

it's awesome. Good work
1/1/2006 c1 57The Kat Valentine
xD that was WONDERFUL! I love all the yelling at the author and the stage of cardboard boxes. Holy hell this is FUNNY. XD
34 Page 1 .. Last Next »