for The Sorcerer's Apprentice

7/11/2013 c1 CAT101RAVEN
Keep writing this story. Your an amazing writer with talent, so use that talent. You have a great story here so don't blow it!
6/4/2007 c1 luckyazn1177
you should continue this. It has a good start!
2/4/2007 c1 Alekin
m... this sound promisimg! :D

I wanna read more! please continue it! And Im gonna look for that book... who did you say was the author?

Great story! ;)
9/27/2006 c1 ravenslair
I loved this, why have you not updated this story. This chapter was wonderful and I would love to read more. Please update this story soon, I really want to know what happens next. Thanks...Gerry
7/20/2006 c1 5Saathi
I am intrigued. But perhaps you shouldn't have made Robin realize his feelings for Raven so soon?

Update soon.
6/2/2006 c1 67Yugao
I needed some time off the annoying Xiaoyin shippers back in the Tekken section, so I thought, why not add one more review to Kiki's fic...?

You know I read this and told you what I thought about it but for some reason people really seem to want a written review... so okay...

It's really... interesting, very to-the-point (maybe a bit too much so) but other than that nicely done. Don't let your loyal readers down... dude, give them an update!
3/25/2006 c1 3Shoiena Alexia
I likie! I think this is the beginning of something wonderful! Also, I like LEMONade! (hint hint)
3/24/2006 c1 2LinaKer
OMG, OMG, I love this. Can't wait for more.
3/23/2006 c1 A Raven's last song
When will you update this story?
3/9/2006 c1 Ceobhran
interesting idea! update asap
2/7/2006 c1 Zarola
YOU should give yourself more credit this story is pretty damn good in my opinion! This story is original correct? It seems aas if you have done this a couple of times before. (no flattery involved) Keep writing the story is speaking for itself through you. Just feel the flow. I know I'm havin' a 70's moment hang with me here.
1/19/2006 c1 19DemonicGoddess
I certainly like this. It's different and very well written.

Please update

Thanks

DG
1/15/2006 c1 suckkkit
so is this gonna be a fic or one shot cuz its really good.
1/10/2006 c1 1Pastel Pineapples
Love it! No i dont think its to mature i think this is realy good! So keep up the GR8 work and if u continue this plz post when u can! I absolutely love all of ur fanfics they are...amazing! So again keep up the GR8 work! Cya bye!
12/30/2005 c1 10The KDP Firebird
This is certainly very interesting to read.

*Wow that's gotta be the smartest thing i've ever said lol*

Sorry i'm kinda wierd by nature.

Anyway this is really interesting and i have read some of your other work but i've never had much of a chance to review especially since i'm kinda ill at the moment.

Plz update this around January/February as i really want to see what happens.

Ciao