for A Very Tonberry Christmas

7/22/2008 c4 7Pyrobee
Awesome!
12/9/2007 c4 19XxAutumnLacexX
AWESOME! That was really differnent. Could you write another please?

-Flare
3/2/2007 c4 make more stuff like this
*puppy dog eyes* please make one more chapter!

ill give you some cookies if you do?
11/13/2006 c4 FFFan
That was a bit anti-climatic. Other than that, good job.
7/7/2006 c3 PillowQueen
hurry up and update
3/30/2006 c4 SatouSei
Anti Climatic? As in anti weather or something? :P Sorry, I couldn't resist. It's Climactic.

I like your stories, they're kinda sweet. It's just that I'd rather push the incest part out of my mind, but instead you remind me. :P

Keep up the good work.
3/5/2006 c4 t mak
anti climatic
2/26/2006 c4 2Rannison
Critically, I would say that this would be a helluva lot better if it weren't so fast-paced and short...makes it feel rushed. But that aside, it was great! A few grammatical errors, but nothing that spoils the effect...I loved it. I hope to see more of your work in the future.
2/26/2006 c1 Rannison
LoL, perfect is banvald, not banvalt.
1/27/2006 c4 Mikau102389
I'm not sure if you can make it better, it's awesome! I would really appreciate it if you wrote more of this one and a couple more yuri stories. I'm adding you and this story to my fav list!
1/17/2006 c4 10Absolut Asian
WOO! E! OW! YAY! Any other words in all capitals could describe the happiness.
1/16/2006 c4 YuRi fanatic
It's official. I love this story. If I had an account I would so favorite it! But I don't, and I'm sad. Nonetheles, this was amazing. I loved the ending, and I loved Yuna's gift to Rikku! I also loved Rikku's gift to Yuna, and Paine's reaction to Rikku's gift to her! This was awesome, and I totally loved it! (Though it would have also been cool if you had used Real-fan05's idea) But it was still perfect the way it was! I loved it!
12/28/2005 c2 Absolut Asian
Ha, nice adding the sweet touch of Rikku taking the chance to kiss Yuna by saying there was misletoe. I really don't have any suggestions, but as I was just listening to "How Do U Want It", maybe have Rikku search for some music and start dancing, and then asks Yuna to join her, who was admiring her the whole time. The lines from the song "Love the way you aggravate you hips and pull your ass out, gotta (censor) wantin' it so bad I'm bout to pass out..." just gave me that idea.
12/27/2005 c2 YuRi fanatic
Hey! That was really really good! But doncha remember, 12 days of Christmas! So it's still Christmas! (Besides, even if there was only one day of Christmas, I would've houded ya 'til you finished this anyways!) Man oh man, am I ever a huge fan of Yuna/Rikku! I love this fic, especially the part where Rikku kissed Yuna and blamed the Mistletoe when there wasn't any Mistletoe! Oh, I love this and I'm really glad you're continuing it! Please update soon or I'll come hunt ya down! So you'd better update soon! Oh, I love this fanfic so much! *runs off squealing about it*
12/24/2005 c1 Absolut Asian
With Christmas coming in a matter of hours, I have to say I'm happy to see another author in the holiday spirits. I'd like to see updates come like snow in Antartica. Happy holidays, hope to leave more reviews for you (So you can too in return)!