for All Because of One

4/29/2018 c1 Sheshe0013
If you have unedited chapters could you send them too me.
I really love this story I’d like to read everything thanks
10/13/2013 c19 41Silver as the Rain
I love it! The story was brilliantly changed and I especially liked the ending!
9/6/2009 c2 Athenarena
Aww,

I love the scene where Emogen was bantering with the knights, very cute and slowly builds up a trust. I like that she explains the situation and how her nerviousness showed through at the beginning.

So far, there are no mistakes.

You are doing amazing girl.

Keep up the good work.

Athenarena
9/6/2009 c1 Athenarena
Here I am so you had better be happy XD.

Anyway first chapter to a long series.

You set the mood very well and incoporate your OFC into the story quite realistically and found a nice little niche. Cousin of Quinevere? You sneaky little girl! It is very descriptive and very vivid. You were super with Fulcinia, I like that little rebellion. You have incoporated the movie while showing your skill.

Only problem is I think you switched tenses in the first paragraph but besides for that perfection. :D

Off to the next chapter.

Athenarena
7/26/2007 c1 43Shannon Vega
This is an intriguing "what if?" take on Gueneviere not being the only one in the dungeon. I really like Emogen and I love the way that she and Lancelot interact. And the play with Fulcina-excellent. I decided that if I was going to review your latest I better be thorough and read all of your stories.
5/30/2006 c19 mangoskin93
that is one of the best stories i have ever read you are a really very good author
3/23/2006 c19 Paranoid Raven
Bravo! I truly enjoyed this story, and am happy to say that it has beocome one of my favorites.
3/21/2006 c19 FlorAlv86
I just finished reading your wole history and loved it! it was greatly writed, and without Guinevere!
2/23/2006 c18 janell
yay! they are finally married...sad that next chapter is the last one...but can't wait to read it anyhow. And looking forward to those 2 other stories you mentioned. Anyways, i want to see how this ends...post more soon please! :)
2/16/2006 c17 janell
woo...that was a long chapter. I liked it though. As usual, I loved the Lance/Emmy moments...:)...can't wait for more of that. I loved how Arthur sent Lance to spy and see if Cordelia was just a nervous as he. Can't wait to read more...post more soon please!
2/16/2006 c1 1PadfootCc
love the story!
2/10/2006 c16 janell
aw, lance disappointed because she's not with child...that was cute. maybe you'll fix that one soon. wink wink. ;) They'll be great parents. Anyways, Great chapter...can't wait to see what happens next. Post soon please.
2/4/2006 c15 janell
Good chapter...Lancelot begging Arthur to spar was cute! :) And then of course the guys' reactions to the girls' new choice of apparel was the usual reaction..lol. great chapter! Post more soon please!
1/29/2006 c14 janell
Well, now that all that political stuff is out of the way...MORE FUN! I'm looking forward to more Lance/Emogen time. :) LOL. Can't wait to see what happens next...post more soon please! :)
1/28/2006 c14 1LiliAnn Jackson
PLZ UPDATE PLZ REALLY FAST GREAT BRILLANT EXCELLENT!
36 Page 1 .. Last Next »