FanFiction.Net
for Well Worn Leather

6/25/2013 c1 Maya Gordelia
This was absolutely perfect. Honestly. I really hope you write more of these two! They're adorable!
It was perfectly fluffy. Who thought hand massaging could be so cute? XD
6/13/2012 c1 5Rachel V.S. World
Oh, god. It's taking all of my willpower to supress my squeals right now.

I. LOVE. This pairing because of this fic. It makes me want more. :D

Thanks For Making Me Smile,

Rachel V.S. World
5/10/2008 c1 4PerilsofRosella
Your exposition is much better than your dialougue. In fact, it's some of the best exposition I've ever read, fan fiction or not.

Your dialougue is a little wooden, but I don't see why someone who has such command over the english language can't improve on that in time.

As for the pairing... this is one of my guilty pleasures. Thank you for making it so cute!
11/21/2006 c1 Dracobolt
Yeah, I'm no slash fan, but this fic is good. I really like it. You do a good job of writing Garet and Ivan as characters, just sort of, well, not like how they usually are. I'm rambling. Basically, yay for this story. ^_^;
6/24/2006 c1 LadyDarthorn
O_o Thank you. Thank you so much... I've been searching for IvanxGaret for ages . (I dont know how but it suddenly became my new favorite GS pairing .
4/14/2006 c1 4HighKillerHK
AWSM! I love your stories!
3/9/2006 c1 10Space Panda
OMFG!

I thought I was the only person on EARTH who liked Garet\Ivan! I was just about to give it up...but...^_^

That was very good. Indeed.
1/23/2006 c1 8RoraNeko
very well written and sensational! although the pairing's slightly wierd, it's nothing i cant live with ^_^
1/15/2006 c1 23Denwa
Aww! That was sweet. And very well writen! (Er, spelling?) ^_^
12/30/2005 c1 72Azalee
*dreamy sigh* It's so cute. And, like, NOTHING happens at all. But it's incredibly cute and I love it.

Yay for GaretxIvan. Ivan is so hugable ! *0* *hugs him* I love their characterizations. (...spelling ?) Ivan's too cute for his own good.

Ah, I worship you.
12/29/2005 c1 2flamethrowerqueen
^_^ That was teh awesomest! Yeah, you wrote that Garet/Ivan perfectly; it's not a pairing that I've ever read before, but I think you've made it grow on me. Nice job Azu!
12/28/2005 c1 31Legendary Armor
I've never read a Garet/Ivan before this, but I must say I like it. It's wonderful ^^
12/27/2005 c1 26wolfofsummerbreeze
aw it was cute T.T I never knew anyone to write IvxG so well.. It made me like it...
12/26/2005 c1 3Niwani
I've thought abut Ivan/Garet but I've never thought I would find one! Lol!

PS.Merry christmas to you too (even if it isn't Christmas anymore! XD)!
12/25/2005 c1 3Luna's Shame
Y'know, I don't think I've ever read GaretxIvan before, but this was great. And it made sense to me. Merry Christmas!