for The Aqua Stone

5/27/2008 c14 1Alphabetasaurus
YAY!

happy ending ^.^
4/18/2007 c14 1prettypinkpeacock
so.. whens the sequel coming :P i LOVE it! though Lettuce is very OOC... i do like it! :D
11/10/2006 c14 4Kathrynzala
Awesome Sequel! Awesome sequel name! Awesome me rocking!
11/5/2006 c14 6GoldenSunset
loved it! it was great! I cant wait for the sequil! keep it up
11/4/2006 c11 Cherryll
sequel please so fast you can
11/4/2006 c9 Cherryll
love it
11/4/2006 c8 Cherryll
good very good
11/2/2006 c6 Cherryll
you forgat to write complete
11/2/2006 c14 9Mew-Sahara
*ahem* SEQUEL! sequel sequel suquel! PWEASE!
11/1/2006 c14 Crimson Daraku Shita Tenshii
sequel sequel sequel sequel sequel sequel sequel sequel sequel sequel sequel sequel sequel sequel sequel sequel sequel sequel

Please I loved it i'm begging u!
11/1/2006 c3 Cherryl
remenber to wrote complete anyway I hope you come up with a sequel soon anyway this sequel is something I will love to read
10/31/2006 c2 Cherryl
love it
10/31/2006 c11 Cherryl
I love it Retasu and Ryou together again
10/31/2006 c7 Cherryl
its great I love this chapter too
75 Page 1 2 3 4 .. Last Next »