for One Of The Chosen Ones

7/16/2006 c1 46breaktherules
I really liked this story. I am so glad Kirika chose Mireille over Chloe:) This POV story captured the fear I imagine Mireille had going to the Manor. Well done!
4/22/2006 c1 Miss Nightwalker
Well, what shall I say... I don't know how I shall describe what I felt while reading this... It was really nice. Good idea to write about that, I never saw this scene from that point of view, but very good, yes.
4/17/2006 c1 kienda
I love it as much as I love your other stories. Please keep writing romance. I fell in love with your writing. I love it. I love how she keeps on flashing back and thinking. Thinking about everything that has happened how mean she was to Kirika. Great story.
1/31/2006 c1 xiar
this fic took me the longest to write the review... it good fic but... somehow i find it lacking in the expression of Mireille's confusions and internal struggles
1/8/2006 c1 TheMaidenWithBlackHands
Wow... I love it. I didn't think of the possibility Mireille not knowing what to do. But this was a great fic. I enjoyed it. Go on writing your stories, I love all of them. Awaiting your stories,

see you,

TheMaidenWithBlackHands
1/4/2006 c1 1Le nom du destin
Yeah, another great story, thank you. I liked it very much, go on writing stories like that!

cYa, le nom du destin
1/2/2006 c1 jcole
Nice piece on Mireille's thoughts driving to the manor. i always though she was going there to save Kirika but could not admit it to herself when she spoke to Breffort. Wonderful story.