for Lessons

10/27/2016 c5 reddir
These were great fun! Humorous as well as seeming to fit really well with the idea of self-assured village matrons :)
9/30/2015 c5 Devon Antos
Hi there you might not read this but I just saw this story for the first time and I was wondering if you would please update this story as it has been over 9 years.
4/24/2006 c5 4Remir'wrath
Great Great Story! And a rather promising plot. I hope you update it soon. I can't wait!
4/17/2006 c2 3Jjinks
That's great. I love this so far. I look forward to being able to read the rest of it.
3/29/2006 c5 1Tom Robinson
Very nice work please keep it coming. :)
3/1/2006 c3 5The Xylia
The idea is ridiculous but I think it could be a fun fic; however, I only read through part of this chapter (up to when Aviendha agrees to shield Elayne) before getting sick of the characterization. If you were to do a rewrite, I'd suggest working on making the plot work without having to completely alter the characters. If you could just explain it more and maybe force the characters, it would become more plausible. (For instance, I can see Rand tying Elayne to her horse if she'd nearly been killed because of her "poor wife behavior").

Yeah...I'm not totally awake right now and sort of grouchy, so please just consider this concrit regardless of how much it may resemble a flame. x_x
2/21/2006 c5 Merari
Very interesting, and quite funny! keep on writing
2/20/2006 c5 1Geek-style
hmm..interesting, I thought Eldrin was the older of the two. hmm..must checkon that, but over all this is a very cute idea, and should prove amusing..so I loolk forward to your update!
2/20/2006 c5 14TheZorpisuttle
Hurrah!

It didn't disappoint. :) I particularly liked her inner discussion pertaining to Bodewhin, and the short exchange with Abell, and yay Eldrin indeed!
2/18/2006 c5 6Ninja
Hello again, and thanks to all who have taken the time to read my story, I appreciate it alot, even if there was only one of you.

I've gone through and edited the chapters, mostly minor details that I accidentally over-looked such as italics for words in old tounge, and such, and some authors notes at the end of the last chapter.

I'm in such a rush to get these chapters out for all you nice people that I over-look the small details. :P

Virtual Cake for all!
2/18/2006 c5 7free2thamax
I STILL love it! especially the part where Eldrin is talking to Tuon, I was LOL!
2/17/2006 c5 23PsychoLeopard
Yay for Tuon. I've been waiting for this chapter. I think you portrayed her character very well. Great job!

One minor detail you might want to consider: the paragraphs tend to run together (that's just the way ffn is) so you might want to put spaces between them to make it easier to read.

Anyway, keep up the great work.
2/15/2006 c4 6Ninja
Slight Delay on the next Chapter. As my friend Derek said, the planets are moving into alignment or somthing, because the curse of Eva calls. Posted a chapter for another fic, but working on this next chapter as we speak, thanks everyone for the awesome reviews, you all rock.
2/9/2006 c4 fainfan
nice story keep it going plz
2/8/2006 c4 14TheZorpisuttle
Intriguing- I think you got a pretty good handle on Faile. :) I can't wait for the next chapter! (Yay, Tuon's next! *jumps up and down with excitement*)
31 Page 1 .. Last Next »