for Lessons

2/8/2006 c4 MindTrap
This fic is excellent! You hit home with the personalities, I couldn't have done it better! Looking forward for the next chapter.
2/8/2006 c4 aaran924
nice idea update this is interesting
1/30/2006 c3 MindTrap
This story's wonderful! Can't wait for the next chapter! Sounds perfectly like WoT
1/27/2006 c3 IzAzEL
The plots got some prity big holes in it but its still damn funny. I look forward to seeing this continued.
1/18/2006 c3 6Ninja
Hey Hey, back early and writing as we speak, chapter 2 on the way, thanks for the reviews.
1/15/2006 c1 Fainfan
nice one i love it alot plz make more

love the way you write how the char thinks RJ would haf wrote it like that too i think

MORE MORE MORE
1/5/2006 c3 15TheZorpisuttle
Nice characterization, especially with Birgitte. :) And I liked the description of the Winespring, too. I shall wait patiently for Faile's side of things (and Tuon's!)
1/5/2006 c1 6Ninja
Enjoy chapter 1, I'll be on vacation for about 2 weeks, but I promise to have the next chapter up A.S.A.P. for you, now to hear failes side of things :)
1/4/2006 c2 Ninja
Thanks everyone for the kind words, I proise to have the first full chapter up soon, so keep an eye out.
1/3/2006 c2 7free2thamax
Oh...My...Gosh. You...Are...Brilliant. That's all I can say.
1/1/2006 c2 5Gohan'slittlebro47
Hm... please update soon. I would like to see where this is going to end up.
12/31/2005 c2 15TheZorpisuttle
I look forward to seeing more of this! It's a fascinating idea. I only wish there could be an equivalent training course for husbands, but I suppose since all the wives are from different cultures it wouldn't be as feasible. Actually, if there was anything like this in the books, it'd probably be best to compromise rather than just going with one cultural behavior pattern, but for the purposes of humor, this is great. Can't wait to see what happens with Tuon- she's my favorite ta'veren wife and I bet she and Natti will have loads to talk about. :P
12/28/2005 c1 borgeirgens
A good start. This is no doubt the most humorous fic I have seen on WOT. Please don't stop.
12/28/2005 c2 Songoftheskies
Oh very funny! Please continue soon.
12/27/2005 c2 5Wren Da'ar
I love it! Well written (except for a few semi-colons, but who knows how to use those anyways? ;) ) and full of promises. Keep going!
31 « Prev Page 1 2 3 Next »