FanFiction.Net
for Rebel

6/14/2011 c1 6Scrivensabre
*SNIFF*

I've always thought Sirius got it the worst out of all the Marauders. He didn't just die - he had to go through twelve years of suffering and two more years of abject despair, after which he got killed anyway. :'(

You wrote this superbly - the symbolism is perfect: "with a personality that screamed "motorcycle". I absolutely loved it, and it made me love Sirius' character even more :)
6/13/2011 c1 Guest
I am in tears. Literally in tears. ILY THIS FiC! (L)
6/3/2011 c1 Kaiyannn
Oh my god. This piece is so amazing. I especially liked the descriptions of Sirius and references to his love fot freedom :)
5/3/2011 c1 Anonymous
Thank you for writing this! If this could be any closer to a perfect description of Sirius, Sirius himself would be standing in front me of right now. Thank you for giving us the best portrayal of the best HP character! THANK YOU!
5/1/2011 c1 1Analie Janes
Woah, that was amazing! Great insight to Sirius's character. It was so well written. You're an awesome writer! Great job! :)

~Analie~
4/30/2011 c1 REreviewed
A very touching one-shot! I am in love with that motorcycle now. :D
4/22/2011 c1 5Crazyrebelscarves
Tearing up. Just wanted you to know.
3/23/2011 c1 4brontide
I love it! You summed up Sirius Black, and portrayed him so well. Great tribute to him.
1/24/2011 c1 2SnarkySidekick
you freaking word magician.

you word conjurer.

magic of... words and... magic...

yeah, im done.
1/3/2011 c1 anonymous
Whi is JSK? Never heard of him. Or might have, but don't know his initials.
12/24/2010 c1 Lady Armoriel
So sad and depressingly beautiful. It portreys Sirius very nicely. Love your writing as alwayes)
12/7/2010 c1 2TillyMe
I love it:)
10/24/2010 c1 17Phoenixian
Very cool. Sirius is definitely a fighter. It's true, It's like he was always trying to make up for what happened to Lily and James, cause he always blamed himself. Good work, as always.
10/24/2010 c1 43dork-with-glasses
Fantastic story (again). I really loved how you conveyed Sirus's personality and how the motorcylce represented it. It was an interesting way of putting it and I think it turned out superbly. It was truly brilliant.
9/19/2010 c1 JamesxLily
The best way to sum up Sirius Black in my opinion. I loved it! Wonderful tribute to him. I felt like crying by the time I was done.

-JamesxLily