FanFiction.Net
for Rebel

1/30/2016 c1 2Light on the Horizon
This is wonderful
12/31/2015 c1 30Daddysgirl11
This is the safest, sweetest description of Sirius Blavk I think I've ever read in a thousand words. Awe. My love for him grows
11/28/2015 c1 lily Adams
i love this
11/23/2015 c1 44HouseoftheBadger
I'm crying.
Why did I read this? I don't like sad things. And it was so sad. But once I had read the first line I couldn't stop myself from reading even if I knew I would be so sad and crying for Sirius and also for Remus. Why do you hurt me like this?
I felt his pain and sadness. Why did Voldemort have to exist? Why did Peter have to be a traitor? Why didn't they tell Dumbledore about the change? Why why why?
Sobbing.
9/25/2015 c1 khudija
aaaaaaaaaaa i am in love!
8/7/2015 c1 3Jayelyyn
So many different emotions are buzzing in my head right now. I don't know how you come up with these things, or write them in such a way that you make me cry or laugh or smile. They're so simple, and yet so...deep.
7/19/2015 c1 komh
This was perfect. I love how the way you just understood Sirius' character so well, because a lot of FF authors misinterpret his actions/don't really explore it very much. This oneshot basically just captured his essence, so well done!
7/12/2015 c1 not used anymore sorry
I was sad, but didn't start crying till the end. When it all got stuck in my brain.
I really liked it, though. *teary smile*
~ro
6/9/2015 c1 1Muggleborn13
Jules, every time I read something by you I am astounded by your ability to absolutely shatter my soul. This was beautiful and so elegantly written and I'm just so grateful for you as a person and as a writer? Like, you're absolutely fantasic? Honestly, my Mirror of Erised consists of me being able to read things written by you for all of eternity.
2/3/2015 c1 Guest
This was so beautifully written. You are a genius!
1/2/2015 c1 jaffle.burger
I am bawling my eyes out right now, I never really thought of the way that Sirius thought but it all makes sense. Why do I care so much and cry so much for a fictional character that does not exist? Why does it hurt so much?
12/13/2014 c1 1Thatdammarauder
Motorcycle. It's a unique way to look at Sirius. I loved the story and I was dying of feels by the time I finished. Wonderful job, Jewels, keep writing.
10/17/2014 c1 memoir-of-a-daydream
This was incredible! Do you have a one shot for Remus Lupin? I've been trying to find another marauders fanfic to read but after The Life and Times I have failed to find one that lives up to the standard you have set. This was a beautiful read, no matter how short it was.
9/20/2014 c1 namelessmeee
Ahğğğğ, Dont do this! I'm gonna die here.
IT s FUCKING beautiful!
9/14/2014 c1 Guest
That makes me at once feel better and worse about Sirius dying. I was smiling and bawling like a teething baby at the same time -_-
214 « Prev Page 1 .. 2 3 4 5 6 13 .. Last Next »