FanFiction.Net
for Hidden Devil

2/27/2008 c1 14Elaienar
Good work! I don't know much about Daisuke, having read only the manga a long time ago and promptly forgotten it, but it's entirely likely that he's a got a devil hidden inside. Most people do, I think, and the fact that he ACTS innocent doesn't mean that he must actually BE innocent.

Thanks for posting this!
2/2/2007 c1 30sixwingedbee
I believe there really IS a demon inside Daisuke. NO ONE can be that cute and innocent without some kind of motive behind it. If only he could control the power of his cuteness... the damage that can cause. I mean could you say 'no' to him if he used the 'Dai-chan eyes of Doom- I mean cuteness'? I couldn't.
5/21/2006 c1 20cheeky doggie
Oh little devil, come out little devil...xD This poem is very VERY true! Especially since the first time I watched the anime in english, and in the first epi, Dai was like 'Fine I'll go steal your _stupid_ statue' or something, I was like...whoa. Never thought of him like that! =]~ Honestly, I think he's TOO innocent sometimes...I LUV DEVILS! (cute ones only) AND I LUV UR POEM! =]~
3/18/2006 c1 118SlvrSoleAlchmst1
That was actually kinda nifty. Know what was really nifty, though? The way you put those random semicolons at the end of every line. At first I was like "WTF?" but then I decided I like it. Nicely done.
12/29/2005 c1 waterlily
*tears* how could... how could u ever think daisuke as a lil devil...? his eyes give out nothing but pure innocence! his smile brings light into the darkness! his - cough- cough- cough- ugh... this act is too much for me..

um... anyway... ok, i admit my act was pretty weird and a lie. i mean, everyone's got a lil devil in them! they just gotta be put into the right situations for it to show! take me for example! a short and immature but smart and kind girl would never be a suspect of the perfect crime of operation: steal the last piece of food from pathetic person's plate! (i hope my friend didnt see that... it was a nice piece of fish. i dont want to choke it up again if she hits me!)

anyway... the poem was nice. short and not-so-sweet.
12/27/2005 c1 DevilMadeYouCry
of course evry 1 knows all innocent people have a hidden deevil in them and i luv the poem
12/26/2005 c1 Reject From The Back Of The Bus
Heh heh.

That's not nice, Jin.

I LOVE this, Jennifer. It now has a place of honor in my favorites in my DNAngel file...which has very few stories in it because I am fairly picky.

YAY!
12/26/2005 c1 1daisukiangel42
i like it! it does make seence that daisuke isn't always an angel.

oh, i have a new storey up if you want to read it...sorry i havn't worked on my other one...

anyway, i liked the poem.