for Take 5

12/26/2016 c2 1DrunkOnMusic
I personally loved the style of this chapter. There were several sentences that I believe are missing words such as: It was filled with warmth and tenderness that he leaned in for another.
I think that there should have been a 'such' in front of 'filled' and after 'was' in the beginning of the sentence. And yeah, it does suck that your parents said that to you
10/7/2006 c5 malea.anne
i think my fav was the last one. it's the funniest one. LOL. although i would like to see some ravxroy fics.. great job. it was definately entertaining.
8/11/2006 c6 67Yugao
Pfft... fine, be that way.

You'll still help me with my own fic, right? I know it's long overdue, but I'm still writing it. O_o...
7/8/2006 c2 LastOneStanding
I absolutley adore the way you wrote this chapter. It's great.
6/25/2006 c6 6Mussayyy
Too bad this story has only five chapters. *sniff* It's great. More power! *poke poke poke poke poke*
6/25/2006 c5 Mussayyy
Hahaha! Great job. Sorry lang kung lip-ot mga review ko. I'm doing research and reading your story at the same time.
6/25/2006 c4 Mussayyy
Well-written! Make those creative juices flowing, Kiki because I'm happy for you. *poke*
6/12/2006 c6 42Foofynono
raven and robin 4ever!
6/12/2006 c5 30alena-chan
Oh my god, this is so awesome!

Not only that it's a RobRaeSpeedy one-shot, but you actually used one of my favourite episode of 'Friends'!

I loved that episode with Brad Pitt and it's awesome and funny how you managed to pull this of/off with Raven and Robin and Speedy.

I laughed so hard and smiled the whole time through the story and I can't tell you enough how much I love it. It's just so great!

'No sooner had Richard said this Roy rose from his seat and screamed in triumph, “Booyah!”' ... my favourite line, because the mental image made me laugh.

The food-fight scene was totally awesome and I have to tell you that I just adore the way you are able to write all these wonderful, funny and beautiful RaeRob-stories.

Last, but definitely not least, thank you very, very, very much for the dedication. It's always a great feeling to have such such a fantastic story dedicated to you.

So, thanks a lot and again, it's great to see you back in action!

So, I can't wait to read more from you.

Take care and be safe!

Love, Alena
6/12/2006 c6 4Mind Shadow
Oh it isn't a story. Well, thanks for thanking me- that sounded weird. Well, I'm definately looking forward to Night's Plutonian Shore. It seems very compelling and complexly written. Can't wait for more from you. And don't forget to send me your work first! I'm serious about beta-ing. ^_

Catcha later Kiks,

Mind Shadow
6/12/2006 c5 Mind Shadow
Hey, sorry for taking so long to review. Where down there you're ending the summertime, I'm ending my finals and starting summer. This chapter sparked a lot of amusement for me. It was very entertaining. Great job and hopefully next time I actually do get a chance to beta your work.

I'm reviewing your next chapter so, seeya there.
6/12/2006 c6 5Tecna
Aww, yours summer holidays are ending now? That;s so unfair, ours will be starting in July, lol, still a bit long time! But will be looking forward for the updates of the other fics ;) Don't stress and rush, take your time ;)

Tecna
6/11/2006 c5 serenity77
These are really cute one-shots! Great job!

-serenity77
6/10/2006 c2 ljo
[gasp, gasp, gasp] that was so good!

it is so true to the characters...robin is still an obsessive detective and raven didn't take any of robin's crap!

it was intense and still had a sweet ending

kudos
6/9/2006 c5 Tecna
First triangle I've loved to read, this was fantastic! The tension, the romance... the foodfight! It's awesome! Absolutely brilliant! Totally enjoyed it!

Tecna ;)