for Frithian Dreams

3/26/2011 c2 Shippingeveryonewithsomeone
please please write another chapter thanks
4/20/2006 c2 6Randomisation
interesting - look forward to more chapters!
3/29/2006 c1 RatWarlock
This is the eleventh comment and it still a cliff hanger...for shame. Meh no big deal I dont know if you feel like doing any Katie fan fics right now anyway. I suppose I can go on living not knowing who the dirty minded pervert is
2/4/2006 c2 3absorbency
hahahaha, love it.

loads of potential... update soon
1/21/2006 c2 5tribewar
i really like this fic, please update soon, i need to know who was talking to Katie

_tribewar
1/20/2006 c2 1Banoffee
Oh Oh Oh Oh, i LOVE this.

Poor ole Lee. And having all those girlys KNOWING. Muhaha. More soon? :D
1/18/2006 c2 The Dark Lord of the Dead
"... I die old and alone. Well, except for my fifty cats. All named Lee of course." That line was funny, made me chuckle. Entertaining, I suppose. I have a difficult time relating to three teenage girls. Especially a love-struck teenage girl. Thus, I can't give a truly critical review.
1/14/2006 c2 5NIKE Goddess of Victory
cool- please update!
1/14/2006 c2 11Shantazzar
I still think this one is wierder than the other one (you know which one I mean!)

I is be waiting untill the third part be written. and by the way, you wrote "I wonder if I can live in hear for the rest of the year" instead of "I wonder if I can live in here for the rest of the year" not so much that it made the story worse, but I dont exactly get many chances to notice flaws in your grammar :P (you and your language-arts-ness!)
1/14/2006 c2 11iolah
your right, i do want to review! this is so good, please please update soon *gives puppy dog eyes*
1/9/2006 c1 Dark Lord of the Dead
Well written. But...ew.

And in defense of all guys everwhere, we can't help what happens in our sleep. And it's not like girls don't do the same thing from time to time.
12/29/2005 c1 iolah
why yes that was a cliff hanger, youve had ur fun, PLEASE update soon. i love your fics
12/29/2005 c1 11Shantazzar
lol, well, its not that much of a cliffhanger for me, I already know who the other person is (perhaps there'd be some confusion if you hadnt submitted it to a certain C2 community)

I am kinda wondering where your going with this... I's be waiting for chappie two

Desktop Mode . Twitter . Help . Sign Up . Cookies . Privacy . Terms of Service