for Tremble

8/20/2017 c1 Demonkit24
There's is one story where Choji dies and Shikamaru jumps off a building. Two ways that story and this one are alike is they both blame them selves for the others death. And kill them selves in the end.
11/6/2011 c1 jewelled.roses
This was so beautiful. I'm a sucker for sad stories like this - I always prefer my movies to have sad endings, as well. I loved Titanic for that reason. It's the emotion, really. There's so much of it here, and it's excellent. Thanks for writing!
11/12/2009 c1 93Akatsuki210
This is so, so sad! I like Chouji's line about the absence of clouds in the sky at Shikamaru's funeral.
5/1/2009 c1 Aliona
Sheesh. I was almost crying when I read this. It's so heart-wrenching.

Even a first-time reader can already guess that Choji is Shikamaru's best friend. It's so... Vivid.

Anyway, all I can say is, keep on writing like that.

I love it.
9/1/2008 c1 12Loca Bambina
Aw, wow, that was beautiful. A little fast-paced, and some of the tense was inconsistent, but overall it's very well-written. Great job fitting so much emotion into so short a piece.
12/31/2007 c1 Raiment
Wow...that depressed me to no end. I was actually avoiding this fanfic for a while just from the description...man I think I need to go play with my dog.

Great writing by the way...intense
9/11/2007 c1 22fiore777
Such a sweetly sad fic, I love how you have written it, particularly the part about the clouds in Chouji's thoughts.
7/21/2007 c1 dgddsgg
How...How incredibly sad...! Poor Chouji...Poor Shikamaru...-sobs-
1/30/2007 c1 64Reigning Fyre
::Wails:: THAT WAS SO SAD! ANd very well written. 11 out of 10!
12/2/2006 c1 So-joo
... That was REALLY tragic ...

The death of Chouji.. was what I actually expected... Because these lines are kinda true... 'How can you eat when your best friend has died?'

... All I can say is that, that was a REALLY great story ^^
9/10/2006 c1 Non-UserJust Reviewing
Man...That was sad. Very good, but sad. I actually felt sad reading this. Good job, though.
8/8/2006 c1 3pavement-greengrass
aww. thats so horrible (cries) CHOJI! (p.s your storys not horrible the way chouji died)
7/26/2006 c1 28Pylea Princess
;-; so sad

and good x3
7/24/2006 c1 4CherryDolls
so tragically good~! :3 ;~; . I wonder how Ino was after the deaths. Eep . in a saddy mood now, let me go read something happy! nice one though :)
7/16/2006 c1 8Efimia