for Fallen Leaves

8/30/2020 c1 60wuemsel
Aww, that ending. :) Love the bit of char insight here, Face really did hate the Stockwell shit much more than the others, I always felt.
Thanks for posting!
12/29/2017 c1 RobinRedoe
I really enjoyed this story. So well written, and even Face has to drop his facade every now and then. I loved the last bit where he is just whooping and jumping in the pile of leaves. Great storytelling and character development.
7/21/2014 c1 32LAGC
Nifty concept. Everyone has to let loose once in a while. I really enjoyed this story.
10/14/2009 c1 Long Live BRUCAS
I agree.

I do think sometimes people forget too that Face was a Green Beret and not just a "pretty boy con man". That he can fight and have a mean side fighting side like BA.

Poor Face so mad and lonely away from LA. Cant do what he normally does to take out his frustrations. So he has to find some other way. And he has to do it by remembering it on a commercial. I love that he was going back to a childhood and care free way to do it.

And Hannibal hearing him yell and grinned. Knowing his LT was going to be ok now.
5/7/2008 c1 12Shandrial
I think everyone tends to forget that Face was a green beret when they write fanfic and that I'm sure he'd have his moments where it would be pushed out. Good story concept. Heh, I love the ending to this. I always pictured Face to try to enjoy some of the simple things like playing in leaves that he never had the chance to do in his youth.
8/5/2007 c1 6Wildfire's Flame
Grins. I loved it. I can just picture Face jumping into a large pile of leaves. very very nice. ^_^ And that it let out his frustrations was even better.
1/13/2006 c1 1Mars on Fire
Great job on this. I always imagined that Face would secretly revel in childhood things because he didn't have that as a child, so I liked the ending a lot, very believable. You did a great job leading up to it with all the tension.
12/30/2005 c1 Luna
You sure packed a large range of emotions in this short little piece. Loved it.