for Their Only Crime

10/20/2008 c3 4jenanistonfan
OMG!

i cannot believe i haven't seen this story before!

it is absolutely amazing and i was so disappointed to see it end after three chapters.

i hope you eventually update this!
4/1/2007 c3 lorenamag
Hey! I´ve read this story all over again and again it intrigs me. i agree with some other reviewers that you should write fiction novels, but please, please update this!
1/22/2007 c3 16RRfan4life
Uh-oh... I promised myself that I wouldnt read this story, because by the time I found it, it had been long since an update and I could tell it was an unfinished story. So, instead, I read all your other fics (which I completely adore, you are truly the best fan fiction writer I've seen. you honestly should think about writing fiction, not just inside Friends).

But today, boredom and the impending doom of curiosity came over me... and I was sucked in. This story is very interesting, reminds me of "Children Of Eden" in its intensity. I really hope you came back to this someday, I would love to see how this works out. I can hope, can't I? (I can also hope for more of your incredibly hot sex scenes... but thats another story)

I really hope you do come back and write more someday, I really wish I had more of your writing to read.
12/8/2006 c3 3Mariele
HOT

are you gonna finish it? =D please
9/2/2006 c3 somegirl
PLEASE PLEASE PLEASE UPDATE, I LOVE THIS STORY !
7/7/2006 c3 2rrfanforever
OMG Love this story, you have to continue.
4/16/2006 c3 CAgirl
What happened to you? Where are you? please update! In the next chapter you should have rachel be so happy she found a guy like ross, but then ross is thinking this isn't such a good idea. Bye the way wonderful story so far.
3/26/2006 c3 chick
this is a great story you need to update don't leave us hanging.
3/22/2006 c1 somegirl
you are one of my favorite writers here, please go on with the story, because i love it.
3/21/2006 c3 jencrazy
your an amazing writer, keep going on the story.i want to see were ross and rachel's relationship is headed.
3/18/2006 c1 lobsterlover
Please please please update. Its a really wonderful story.
3/5/2006 c3 1toofunny2
Wow this is really well written, and that sex scene...oh, god...good job!
3/1/2006 c1 love
What happened to you, PLEASE,PLEASE,PLEASE update. it's a wonderful story. I really want to see where the story goes AND ross and rachel's relationship too.

You should send a authors note for when your going to update.

bye
2/25/2006 c1 stoptheqtip
Okay, this is *beautifully* written. But if the characters aren't anything like Friends characters, why is it here?

Have you ever thought of publishing original fiction on I know Ross/Rachel stories have probably become your comfort zone, however, maybe it's time to break out of that? I mean, write what you know, obviously, but I think original characters out of your mind would be even more wonderful than the stories.

I know this is going to sound hypocritical now but, listen to your reviewers and take notice- but don't let them change your story. Just because one or two reviewers isn't entirely happy doesn't mean you should change the direction of your story for them. Write from your heart- not from what other people want. It's not their story at the end of the day.

Wow... that went on for a while. But, seriously, you're a fantastic writer and maybe- in my opinion- original fiction is the way to go from here.
2/19/2006 c3 Kyle
Awesome story. PLEASE UPDATE!
46 Page 1 2 3 .. Last Next »