for Incomplete

8/27/2009 c8 1BreGyrl23
hurry up with chapter 9 on incomplete !
8/20/2008 c4 1RandomPerson14
I love it so far! This chapter was so great. The part about her and her dad was so emotiional.
4/6/2007 c8 15Azrael's Addiction
Ditz4lyf-

Rather good. I liked this. It is an original plotline and compelling. It seems to be moving at a plausible rate and everyone seems to be in character.

Is this an Alternate Universe, though? Because I don't really understand the time and what is going on.

Your grammar is a little distracting since it is inaccurate at times. That's forgivable, since this is fanfiction.

I'd give a better review, but it's late and I'll review once you update.

Humbly yours,

~Jesse Lin~
3/8/2007 c7 someone
plz update
11/22/2006 c7 danyan
Hey! I play soccer too! I play defense and midfield. doesn't it rock? I respect other sports too! Great job with the story. I like where this is going.

smile. or else!
7/17/2006 c8 10Freaky Person O.o
nyah.. this is good.. Update soon please..
4/30/2006 c8 reader
YA WHO!

your updating soon(does a dance)!

Can't wait to read the next chap!

PLEASE update soon!
4/3/2006 c6 7SiiAh
you no wat? im bored.

so i decided to review again, but on a different chapter to make you update faster. so bored...so bored...hurry up...i have nothing to do!

bored...

~Jackie
4/3/2006 c7 SiiAh
dude im like waiting forever...and you no wat i just noticed-

Hey! I have finally updated! Also, I will not update my story again until I get up to 64 reviews...muahahaha! I'm so mean! Love you all!

i was just like looking over this story again...and found that...so hope this review is inspiration for you to update this awesome written story! yay!
3/5/2006 c7 13AquaBurst
upupupupupupupupupupupupup

soonsoonsoonsoonsoonsoonsoon.

i really like this story.
3/2/2006 c7 21Kaytoko
wowness... i like your story, so can this review count for three? *begs* But anyways, i only found a few spelling mistakes, but besides all of that, i loved it! Keep going please! Oh, and sorry about the soccer thing...
2/28/2006 c7 33StrawberryCatBeans
Awesome chapter!
2/28/2006 c7 JustPlainPeachy
I love soccer but practice has been extra hard lately! I'm not so happy about that. I thought the chapter was awsome! Keep it up!
2/27/2006 c7 21Zukoscute2
*grimaces* one of the main reasons i am sickened by soccer is becuz one of the girls in my english class keeps on wearing her jersey to skool, has crap about her team on her binder, AND WON'T SHUT THE (censored) HELL UP ABOUT HER TEAM!

Inner Devil: plz don't take it personally.

ME: *deep breaths* good. chapter. anywayz.
2/27/2006 c7 Kiwifish
I bow down to your awesomeness. I love the way you portray Katara. The mental cat and mouse game is great. This is definately going to be one of my favorites.
72 Page 1 2 3 4 .. Last Next »