for Pub Crawl

5/8/2016 c1 5CocoaCollidoscope
*smacks lips appreciatively* ow owwwwww.
That was some fun lovin' right there! I sincerely LOVE this pair, and how you wrote them. And the games... oh the games!
6/18/2014 c1 11shadowkat678
XD
2/2/2012 c1 Kitten Kisses
This was quite an amusing little story. Made me chuckle a time or two! ;P
7/18/2011 c1 jaergkeagk
Amazing! I just love these two especially when they're so...kinky. There's also a tameless yearning for Remus sleeping on the couch, because I lurve bad puppies. And there's also the want for him to apologize to Tonks profusely...before the baby. ;))

But anyways! I'm getting off the topic! I enjoyed this, way too much! I have screenshots on my touch:)
5/31/2011 c1 9Cascaper
Oooh, I really loved this! Especially the idea that Lupin and Tonks plan these incognito meetings just to keep the fire in their relationship. It's ingenious. Nice work madam!
5/2/2011 c1 1Analie Janes
This was pretty good. I can really imagine them doing this. :P I really love the Remus/Tonks pairing too. It's so cute!

I also think that Remus's middle name is John, so it worked well in the end after all! :D

~Analie~
1/17/2011 c1 1somesuckypatheticperson
Love the story. I can sooo picture it happening ;-) btw, I think my first RLNT docs were the same as yours, queriusole first fanned the flames of my addiction too! I wish I too could add to the pool, but I hate everthing I write.
7/21/2009 c1 Cassandra30
Excellent! What fun!
11/22/2008 c1 4mslupin21
=D Too cute for words =] Loved it.
8/4/2008 c1 20Dodger Gilmore
This really was adorable. Very original idea, and very romantic. Great job!
5/10/2008 c1 14the-original-hufflepuff
Guh, this is way more than good, this is incoherency-inducing wonderfulness! (hence the guh)

I love you for writing this. Seriously. I'd leave a longer review if I wasn't desperate to read it again x).
4/27/2008 c1 4Bunnyluv611
i loved it

cute idea and i loved all the subtle hinting of who remus really was

please continue to write, your ficlets are very enjoyable
1/25/2008 c1 Pyric
...

Heh, As soon as I read that bit you put in an author's note in your Solipsism fic back on ishandahalf about grieving for the only two people from Harry Potter you wanted to have a happy ending, I was like No.Freaking.Way.

And sure enough, your favourites are my favourites and I am SO GLAD FOR THIS FACT. It's always sad finding good authors and wanting to read their work but being unable to because they like stupid characters (haha) so I am quite thankful this did not happen with you.

In short, Yay!

Anyway, it was so unbelievably cute and so perfectly Tonks and so wonderfully Remus, that there is just nothing I could imagine you to have done with this to make it better. 'Specially love the guy hitting his friend with the dart - ha!

So yeah. Great work as usual!
11/25/2007 c1 SeaStones
Ha, very good. Made me feel warm and fuzzy inside.
10/23/2007 c1 11xLupinxLoverx
That is just TOO adorable x
34 Page 1 .. Last Next »