for The Past

4/3/2007 c1 Sasuke-CMW
how romantic loved it
2/24/2007 c1 Christina
Heyy when u gonna add 2 dis i love it i wanna know what happen in dis lol well bye
10/31/2006 c1 1Crescent-Hybrid
short but good! it is so dramatic...
10/13/2006 c1 Reiko Haylin
At first I really didn't like Sakura but now I realized I like her a lot thanks to your story!

Anyway your story was totally great!
4/20/2006 c1 fiore
i dont like the formqt in wich u write.
1/10/2006 c1 PriscillaGirl
AW SO CUTE
1/4/2006 c1 SASUSAKU TILL THE END
YES DRAMATIC BUT GOOD XD
1/1/2006 c1 6shinobi-Sakura
o...that wa sso cute. and very heart-wenching too. very sad. i liked how u made it work into one short oneshot...really worked out pretty well! i liked how u let the characters' show their emotions...especially Sasuke-kun...so cute and dramaticly presented too! and i also liked how u had Sakura jump in between Sasuke and his attacker's chidori...really loved how she would sacrifice herself to protect the one that she really loves...go Sakura! and i'm also glad that Sakura didn't die in this fic either...that would have been way too sad for me to handle. all in all very good oneshot..it was presented in a really good and emotional way. i really hope u write more stories...maybe longer ones..cause i really wanna see how u would write a Sasuke and Sakura chapter fic! and i really liked ur poem...they were really sweet...and very nicely written too!

PS: maybe u can read and review for some of my fics too! all SasuSaku love!^.^