for Team 8

1/14 c1 Alejandro Arturo Ferro Figueroa
The mid japanese-anime words are just too cringe for me to take this seriously.
1/10 c20 17Scott the Wanderer
This chapter proves that good writers can and will do completely stupid shit that makes no sense at all.
1/8 c24 MYLADY
Por favor termina lo!¡ , me encanta tu trabajo.
1/4 c24 6QuietShadowz
I just read your whole fic over a matter of a couple days and I love it so much. I was so sad when Kurani died I was at first convinced it was a genjutsu TT-TT I really love when you've done with the story you've created! I love your versions of all the characters so much! Also *incoherent squealing* at Naruto's confession omg omg that was adorable though I'm also worried about Hisashi that bastard!

Thanks so much for writing!
12/29/2020 c1 achoputuridze
this is very good
12/27/2020 c3 Kensei Uzumaki
Sorry but I’m dropping this. Too boring and not entertaining.
12/21/2020 c24 Hainbuche
deine geschichte rockt! ich habe solange gelesen dass ich fast zu meinem frühdienst verschlafen habe. sehr spannend. wann gehts bitte weiter? lg hayne
12/17/2020 c24 1Dr Gero
I first read this years ago when it was coming out and I happily reread it several times to refresh myself for a new update. Recently I had the urge to check out some of my old favorites after not having read fanfiction for several years and see how they held up. I'm very happy to say I still love this story and your writing. Thank you for all the work you put into this.
12/15/2020 c24 1jamthacreator
Awesome fanfiction story! Very entertaining and well written. You should be proud of yourself.
12/14/2020 c6 Ashley
I loved your writing, and I think it's a shame that you decided to take a break from writing this fanfic. (I'm not trying to pressure you though, if you want to continue I would rather you really want to rather than have been pressured into it.) I do have a question though. I assumed it was extremely hard for ninja to learn element-based Jutsu, and you could only achieve these jutsu if you were either born with the element affinity or you train, a lot. However, here all three genin members of team 8 seem to grasp the new Jutsu just like that. Given the amount of time it took both Sasuke and Naruto to master the elemental changes in canon, (even though this isn't canon) I thought it was strange how the fresh-out-the-academy genin like Naruto, Shino, and Hinata managed to master not one, but two different elemental Jutsu in just one afternoon. This is just an observation that was bothering me for a while, so feel free to ignore it
12/11/2020 c24 GodPotato
An absolutely brilliant story that portrayed the characters as the children they really are, while also showing the realities of a world constantly at war much better than the typically happy Naruto story did.
This is without a doubt one of my favorite fan fictions I have ever read and has cemented my opinion to never read a story that has already been dropped.
I truly hope that this story will continue someday and will miss being able to read this story.
12/6/2020 c1 Guest
i had to take a double take when naruto said Kurenai-sama he doesn't even respect the hokage
11/25/2020 c8 2Mofi lieu
Write the great
11/25/2020 c24 Mofi lieu
hi,your story is very wonderful . Please keep up the good work.
11/11/2020 c24 40Mika the Supreme Ninja