for The Invasion of the Fluffy Pink Nightmare

6/19/2009 c10 8MusicMagicMurder
Please update soon!
8/27/2008 c10 62442
Yays for this, but isn't Benny Alexia's cousin? I'm confused about that...but I love it! When Arthur walked in and saw Roger and Mimi, I cracked up!
8/27/2008 c2 62442
Ohmygod. This is incredible. I was laughing so hard my sister thought I'd gone bonkers. :P Love it!
3/21/2008 c10 Hyperbole23
This story rocks!

Aurthur mistaking Roger for Mark was hilarious... Actually, the whole thing has been pretty funny.

Please update soon
10/12/2006 c10 9Thegirlsmiles
psst. Roger's secret was the best!
10/12/2006 c10 43Nicoley117-TheBlueMartini
OH THE SECRETS! OHH THE DRAMA! Lovely updates! I hope you'll update soon teehee

~Nicole
10/11/2006 c10 11passionate fire
(squees) I LOVE THAT SONG!
10/11/2006 c10 15GoodNightSweetGirl
Alright...first of all, props to you for updating! I was just rereading the last chapter a few days ago. And also, I really love this chapter (even though it's really short), because of all the cool things we learned about the Bohemians and Alexia. I especially loved the one about Angel - sad, but sweet. I can't wait until you update again!

GM
5/23/2006 c8 1Sparrow's Someone
eep! hahaha... i love this. mistaking roger for marky... priceless! can't wait for the next update!
5/20/2006 c8 8punchbayside37
UPDATE PLEASE! ITS BEEN FOREVER AND THATS KIND OF A CLIFF HANGER!

sorry. i had a moment. yeah update soon please.
5/7/2006 c8 6Lillian Resolve
i love this fic
5/7/2006 c8 11TheSingingBlob
Hey, Alexia! You finally posted something!

Oh...Drama. I wonder what Arthur's going to do...Roger is most definitely not Mark!

I'm excited for the next chapter. Post some more soon!

-Lilly
5/7/2006 c8 PrepPrincess48
EEK! OMG pleasee update son be4 I die!
5/6/2006 c8 15famousindafuture
That song and what if flash back was so cool! I loved it! Write more soon! Lol. Don't beat poor Roger up!~
5/6/2006 c8 10GreyRENThead
The 'what-if' was great. It seems so wierd to think of April and Mark getting high together... but nonetheless it was interesting to see something as unique as the 'what-if.'

And do I smell trouble between Arthur and Roger? Because it sounds like there will be... uh oh!

UPDATE SOON!