FanFiction.Net
for Magic

11/10/2008 c1 Orismoris
A nice little one-shot. Thanks for writing it.
6/30/2007 c1 Foxyperv
that was so sweet!
4/17/2007 c1 Troublesome-monkey-sama1516
wow that was cute hehehe hope to read more :)
9/19/2006 c1 9JennBug
OMG, that was so cute! You really write Iruka and Anko well, and there definitely needs to be more of that pairing. I absolutely loved this ;-)
7/14/2006 c1 54happychica
Hmm...cute! n.n
7/11/2006 c1 3Himawari Mayumi
Anko-chan it's really sound cute ^-^ i like the part where erm anko say that crying does not bring anything back ^-^ because it's cute ^-^
4/7/2006 c1 DancingPickle101
aw I don't even ship them but that rocked!good job and keep up the good work 'K?

Your favorite dancing pickle!
3/5/2006 c1 MrsStarless
KAWAII!1onez lol..

Iruka and Anko...thats so cute i love ur fic!
2/24/2006 c1 10RedRibbonhood
Kawaii! cute story, i prefer anko and hayate, but this is my second favorite Anko pairing. anyways, its really good.
2/20/2006 c1 BigQuise88
I sure do lve this pairing. Very ne story, by the way.
1/15/2006 c1 16Mistress DragonFlame
It was sweet, but Anko seemed a little... out of character. She, herself, was too sweet. I've always pictured her as a ruff-n-tuff tomboy as a child. It would explain her behavor as an adult.

*goes off to read your other Anko/Iruka*
1/4/2006 c1 RedLotusNin
Aww... Iruka is so cute. ^_^ This is a very adorable one shot, I'm favoriting it. Keep up the good work! (Thumbs up Maito Gai style)
1/3/2006 c1 4mouseter
I find this fic really cute! I do love Anko and Iruka pairings! But sadly there's not much around here or anywhere else for that matter *sobs*...Anyways! Good job! Kawaii!
1/2/2006 c1 4ruka-kun
aw this is such a sweet story! Is this also your story for the iruka club on DA? Í just tsarted writing mine today :S

Well I loved this story!
1/2/2006 c1 35Kyuubi no Kitsune0101
this was a funny fanfic!